Chapter thirty-two.

Parker's POV

"Babe, come on. That dress is the exact same as the last one. It's just a different color." Niall groans as I step out of the dressing room to show him yet another dress I had picked out. I could tell he was growing very tired of this shopping trip already.

We had been to two stores before this. One was the Ugg store cause I really wanted those cute fluffy slides. I ended up going with the black pair after much debate between that and the yellow pair. Yellow was my favorite color but I knew that I wouldn't wear them nearly as much as I would the black. The other store we went to was some fancy place that Niall said we should go to. Everything was way out of my budget and I refused to spend so much on one item of clothing.

We ended up heading to the nearest TopShop since I wasn't as familiar with many of the other stores. I always visited the Chicago store when I was there but never bought much since it was also pretty pricey. Most times I didn't find many things I liked either but today I hit the jackpot. I had been saving my money for so long so I decided it would be okay if I splurged a bit today.

"That doesn't matter. They look totally different when I put them on. The pink screamed I'm still living with my parents but the black looks so much more adult. Ya know?" I say turning to face him after looking at my appearance in the long mirror.

"No, I don't know." He says with a very annoyed looking straight face. We have been in the fitting rooms for at least 20 minutes. Each minute chipping away at his willingness to be here.

"Okay I have a few more things to try on and then we can call it a day. I'll make Harry come with me next time, he knows what I'm talking about." I scuff as I storm off back into the small room.

I scan through the different items. My mom had always taught me to make three piles of clothes when trying things on. Since there are usually a few different hooks to hang clothes on you make a yes pile, a no pile and a maybe pile. My yes pile was small for the amount of things I had tried on. The majority being in the no pile and a few things being left in the maybe.

I look through the clothes that I am still considering. Sorting them between the other two piles. Only a few making it to the yes section. Once I finish that I look at the last few things I had left to try on. There were a few solid colored tops so I didn't bother putting those on. Putting them straight into my yes pile. The last two clothing items were a black dress and a pair of black ripped jeans. I quickly slide on the jeans to make sure they fit well.

After a good while of analyzing them in the mirror I decide to buy them. Quickly pulling them off and moving onto the dress. It was a long dress that had a slit down one of the sides. I have no idea why I had picked it up considering I don't think I would be needing a fancy dress. I decided to try it on anyway.

"Okay, I'm coming out. This is the last dress then we're done." I say as I finally zip up the back after a moment of struggle. The dress was dragging on the floor behind me since I was so short. I stood on my toes to try and give me a little more height to get a better picture of how it would look with heels. I walk out of the room and head to where Niall was sitting. Clearing my throat to get his attention.

"Holy shit." His eyes go wide and he shifts a little in his seat.

"It's a bit long but obviously I would wear heels." I say as I get back on my toes and try to help him picture what I mean. I always wore really tall heels so I knew the length would be fine.

"All I can think about is taking that off of you so it may not be worth the purchase." He says with a smug grin on his face. His eyes still glued to me as he spoke.

"Shut up. I'm getting it, I like it" I continue to look at the dress in the mirror. It was form fitting so it showed off every single curve on my body. I was already picturing what shoes I would wear with it and how I would do my hair and makeup. I would definitely find a reason to wear this dress. "I mean come on, look at me. Not to be an ass but I look amazing."