morning traffic

Stella

Hades was right. It didn't make me whore to do what I wanted. I wasn't paid to be with anyone. And he had no right to call me that.

Hades pulled back and looked at me.

I smiled and kissed him again.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me closer.

I straddled him, cupping his face in my hands. We broke the kiss and I looked at him.

"I like you," I whispered.

He smiled. "I more than like you." He replied.

I blushed.

He laughed, a deep, throaty laugh that reverberated through me.

I pressed my lips to his again.

"I can't promise I'll stop unless you directly ask me to," he told me.

I looked into his dark, dark eyes. "Then don't." I whispered and kissed him.

He crashed me to him, holding me close and kissing me, parting my lips with his tongue.

I wasn't sure about being naked, but we could explore.

The nerves seemed to sneak up on me. I hesitated before pulling out his hair elastic. His hair fell down around his face, and he broke the kiss, looking at me with his dark, dark eyes.

"Where do you want this to go?" he asked.

I swallowed. "No nudity." I whispered.

Hades smiled. "Sweetheart, you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

I bit my lip. "You do remember?"

Hades' smile turned into a knowing grin. "Yeah."

"I only remember it vaguely," I said.

"Please tell me we'll, at some point, rectify that. You have to remember it."

"And I will if we... uhm."

"Have sex? Yes," Hades finished for me.

I looked at him. "I'm not a whore, even though we have sex."

"Correct," he said and traced my bottom lip with his fingers.

"And I can never be a whore to be together with you?"

"No," he replied.

I bit my lip. "Hades, I want this, us, but I don't want to, uhm, now."

"Do you want to go home tonight, or do you want to sleep here?"

"I'd prefer to go home," I said. "I've got classes in the morning, and I'm still not too fond of the morning traffic that I'd prolong the journey."

"I could give you a ride?" He offered.

I gently touched his face. His stubbles tickled my fingers. "I don't want to be scared of driving if there are a lot of cars on the road," I said. "So I'd rather do it myself. Thank you for the offer."

He kissed the corner of my mouth.

He was tantalizingly close.

I moistened my lips and leaned into him. "But maybe I'll leave in a few minutes."

He nodded. "I approve of that decision." He whispered before touching his lips to mine.