blog post

Melinoë

Melisandre was writing another blog post, and for once it seemed as if she actually cared for what she wrote. I was surprised.

But then again, it wasn't on her dying, it was on her very lovely hobby. Coffee. Yep, she loved coffee, and she was passionate about it. And she described in immense detail how she got into the coffee thing.

I could find more interesting topics, but it was a start she was inspired to do this.

I had checked up on Persephone for days now, and she was still at the motel. Most likely struggling to convince the human she was in charge. Persephone was strong, we all were, but sometimes she forgot the bond some parents on Earth had towards their children. Not the one she had. But then again, Hades didn't have the same bond to us children as some fathers on Earth, but at least Hades cared.

I deliberated showing myself to Persephone, but I kept going back on it. She would only use it for her own benefit.

So I stayed put, following Melisandre's quest for writing the perfect bog post on coffee.

I was bored, but it could be worse.

She slammed her laptop and stood. Quickly she packed her bags and left the coffee shop. In the back of her mind, she had noticed some guy she liked? I wasn't sure, she seemed to hate him with an intensity that surprised me. Usually that meant she loved him, or had loved him, dearly.

Could this be an issue? Then I'd have to make her face the past and do something about it.