It's him

Disclaimer:

This story is just for entertainment and written in my point of view and my imagination. Fictions added to story of Mahabharata are not meant to hurt anyone's personal views.

If you want change anything or feel anything is wrong in yur pov(point of view) you guys are always welcomed to suggest 😊.

PS:My English is not soo good

I hope you guys would enjoy this fan fiction.

Diana's POV

"Diana!!Diana You have to sleep!!!Right now it's already 12 30 am".
God! Am I not even allowed to see historicals in night nowadays...

"Mumma I am watching Mahabharatham, just few more minutes Rajkumaran Arjuna will finish his vanavaasam and he is returning to Indraprastha with subhathrae"

"Diana I have heard this from yu many times, I guess this is the 100th time now keep your phone down and go to sleep you have to get up early tomorrow"I heard her shouting like anything.

This is not fair,I can accept the fact that I am not allowed to see Korean dramas but what's the matter with Mahabharatham!!! This really sucks...

" Okay okay!! ,Mumma as you wish"I shouted.

Fuck!! These things only happens now I have to get up early morning Tomorrow I don't know what plans she has tomorrow I guess I have to go to church tomorrow ughhh I really hope I would see you one day Govindarae

"Diana are you asleep? Dear Tomorrow is your brother's death anniversary we have to attend Mass at church and visit your brother grave's" she said in weak tone.

I acted like I am already asleep but deep inside I felt weak I can feel that my tears ran down from my eyes I just couldn't control my tears when I think about my Chimchim My brother:(
He passed away few years ago... I mean he didn't leave me he still in my heart my Chimchim...❤

My mom left as she said

I closed my eyes tight and tried to sleep.....

I saw a man with peacock feathers on his crown,his bright and divine smile he smiled like noone...All I could see was his smile.Wearing Yellow and sandal cloth holding flute in his one hand.I know it's you Vasudeva...I know it's you kanha...I know it's you Govindha...I know it's you Maya kanha...

"Yes My Dear",He sounded divine and godly.

Ring!!Ring!! Ring!!Ring!!

" Ughhhh It's already morning"

"Diana!! Get up and get ready dearr!!",my mom sounded so soft.

Chimchim here we come!!

We all got ready attended Church and we returned to see my brother's grave...
My eyes full of tears,My Heart felt soo weak,My body shivering All I can feel is my brother It felt like he is still around me.

We were about to leave my mom got in the car I heard

"Dhaksha!!!"

"Who was that, hello!??"

I saw a man sitting in the sea shore,playing flute goddd he sounded soo good ,he had peacock feathers on his crown,dressed like people in old era same yellow and sandal clothes I couldn't see his face as he was faced back...I started moving towards still I was scared thinking maybe he is some drama man dressed like Vasudeva..