Annoyed

I see who he is following and see all the boys and a girl named "Dixie Demilo" she has a good following to and her sister Charli has way more than Griffin she has 50 million I turn to Chop "You think he did this for the fame?" he tilts his head "Ya me too." I click on his youtube channel and turns out he has a bet with Bryce that he can't get 1 million followers by August if dose he wins $5,000. It all makes sense now. I start to get annoyed and mimic him "Hey guys Im Griffin and I adopted a kid so now I get more fans for looking heroic!" hes like the newly weds. "Well Chop screw his fame lets see Luigi!"  he starts to wag his tail. I check the time on my computer 8:23pm great he closes at 9:30 so we will make it in time. I walk downstairs and see Griffin. Great just who I wanted to see. He smiles at me "Where are you and Chop going?" "On a walk, Why?" I reply sharply. He seems taken back "Oh okay well have fun." wow he's so gullible I walk to Luigis Butcher shop and the bell rings "Hey Sarah and Chop! What are you doing out at this time of hour?" I sit on the counter as Luigi gives Chop a meatball "Well I got adopted..." he smiles "But they are nimrods, Its this dude who is 20 and his roommates in this big house called the SwayLA." my voice gets louder as I get more and more annoyed " He has some dumb bet with a guy named Bryce that he can get 1 million followers on his Youtube before August and he will get $5,000,  and i am 90% sure he is using the fact he adopted a kid who was abandoned to gain followers so it will make him look better." Luigi looked in disbelief "Did he feed you?" "What?" I said confused "Did he feed you?" "I mean yes." "Okay well did he give you a room." "Yeah...." "Whats in your room?" "A bed and dresser with moon posters..." "Great! You love moons. So if he did all that and figured out you like moons and took time to feed you, Why would he do it for a bet?" I mean he had a point but I wont admit to it "Whatever, What time is it?" He checks the ovens clock " It is 8:50, You should get back now." He's right Griffin will be pissed I wave good bye and run back home with Chop but stop in my tracks when I see a light green electric guitar, it's beautiful it has nickel strings and a black case, oh i can imagine playing it I check the price, Shit it is $350 then i realize i should get going i run back home and open the door carefully and see none in the living room. I sneak into the living room when a light clicks on. It was Griffin "How was your 27 minute walk?" Shit he knew, But I had to find an excuse "Great, Me and Chop played fetch and I lost track of time! Sorry my bad won't happen again! Byeeee." I tried to run upstairs when Griffin yelled "Wait, Get back here." he seemed annoyed "I was worried, You cant leave for 27 minutes on a "walk" and show up and think everything is fine." "Look I told you I was playing fetch with Chop and lost track of time." he gave in "Fine, Go upstairs but you can tell me the truth." I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs. Then someone knocked on the door "Look Griffin I already told you I am not-" someone interrupted me "Not Griffin its Jaden can I come in?" ugh what dose he want, "Sure." he walks in and pets chop. He sits on my bed "So where did you go off to for almost 30 minutes." won't they give this a rest "I TOLD YOU I WAS PLAYING FETCH AND LOST TRACK OF TIME!" he rolled his eyes and grabbed his shoe "Hey Chop fetch!" he threw his shoe across the room and Chop sat there not amused he turned back to me "Huh he must love fetch." shit why couldn't they give this thing a rest. What do they care if I leave. " He only like sticks." he laughed "Sureeee. Well guess we can go get a stick and you can pick it out because you must know which ones he likes!" i am not trying to look like fool so I give up. "Fine I was at Luigis its this butcher shop I go there all the time with Chop. Why would you care anyway." "I care because Griffin cares." he can't play the guilt card on me "Well no Shit what are you going to post a tik tok about it. 'Look at me helping my friend who adopted a kid im so cool.'" He looks down and walks out of the room before closing it he says "You just don't get it do you?" and slams the door shut. Whatever at least I have Chop, Then I realized Chop was gone wow even he left, You know what I don't care. I put on a hoodie and nike shorts and go to bed.