Period.

I woke up in the middle night, Why am i awake what the heck? I go back to bed but i keep waking up. Maybe i have to go to the bathroom? I sit up and get out of my bed, I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light. I yawn and as my eyes adjust to the light i look down at my pants. WHAT IS THAT?! there is blood everywhere. Is this my period?? Why did i have to start at 14 and not 12?! I would have been more prepared AHHHHHH! It would be so easier if i didn't live with a house full of boys. I go to check my bed. Great there goes my sheets. Love that for me. I change pants but more blood comes out. Why won't it stoppppp. Thank the lord Chop wanted to sleep with Griffin tonight. I grab a bunch of toilet paper and put it in my pants. I sure hope this works, "God, If you are out there. I know i have done some bad things but please stop this period. Amen." i walk like a penguin and take off my sheets and my covers. Why couldn't i be a guy? I walk downstairs awkwardly and put the sheets in the wash. I hear a light click on, "Why are you doing laundry in the middle of the night?" It was josh he was squinting his eyes, His eyes finally adjusted to the light. "Why was your bed shaking every night nessa was here?" he blushed "Fine, I back down." he walked back upstairs and i heard his door shut. What on earth am i going to do. I walk upstairs and put towels underneath me. I lock my door because i am not having anyone walk in if i bleed through the toilet paper.
I wake up around 9:30am and i get up. The blood blead through great. I change my pants and put more toilet paper in my pants. i walk downstairs and Josh laughs "So you going to explain the blood all over your laundry or can i assume you killed someone?" i glared at him "Your next Josh Richards." i reply sharply, He looks taken back "Okay Okay my bad. But seriously whats up?" mmk why would i tell him i got my period? I can just ask for money and go to the store. "Look, I am not explaining but i need $10 and a bag." He raised his eyebrows "Planning your next murder?" He hands me the $10 and I run upstairs and put on pitch black pants. I run downstairs grab my money and walk out the door, "Where are you-" i go onto my skateboard and speed away.
•Griffins Pov•
I wake up around 7:30am I walk downstairs and let Chop out. I make myself breakfast and Josh walks down "Yo." i say he walks over and grabs a water out of the fridge, "So i am thinking of putting Sarah into a public school. What do you think?" he sits in the chairs at the dinning table "I think thats a good idea. Maybe she will make some friends." Jaden walks down and i tell him about putting her in public school. He agrees that its a good idea. Him and seem Sarah seem to be sort of close. The other boys sit down and i tell them about my plan they all think its a good idea. We make a tik tok about eating breakfast and put it on out swayla account. it is now around 9:30am. "I am going to the store if anyone wants anything." "GET ME A RED BULL!" josh screams "ME TOO!" i hear quinton say. I decided to just get all the boys one. I get into my car and head for the store.
•Sarahs Pov•
i skated to the store and ran straight to the pads section. "Why are there so many types of pads." i whisper to myself, I look around and see griffin in the shampoo section. Shit. Shit.Shit. Where is a hoodie when i need one. I quickly look away hoping he doesn't recognize me.
•Griffins Pov•
As i am driving i see a girl zoom by on her skateboard. Why is she in such a rush, I wonder if she goes to public school Sarah like skateboarding, I think her and Sarah would be friends. I walk into the store and make my way around grabbing food and the red bulls. Okay last thing shampoo. I make my way to the shampoo aisle and see the same girl i saw on the skateboard looking at me i look back and she  quickly turns away. I see she is in the pad and tampon section, Poor girl she seems so confused. Hope her mom can help her with that. I sigh and grab my shampoo. I check out and put the groceries in my car. I make my way back home.
•Sarahs Pov•
He grabs his shampoo and walks off. Oh thank you lord for making sure he didn't notice me. i point my finger to the sky. I start to read each box "Sport Pads Thick." no not that one "Tampons On the go." ew definitely not shoving a stick in me. "Pads for teens, Medium." i shrug my shoulders I guess this will work. I walk to the self checkout and pay for the pads. Geez $8 for a little box of pads. I could buy so much at the dollar tree with those $8. I put the pads in the bag Josh gave me and walked out the store and skated home. I walk in the house run upstairs put my pads into my drawers and run into joshs room i give josh his change and the bag. "So what cost you $8?" he said laughing "None of your business." i walk off and head to my room. I take the toilet paper out and put in a pad. Ooo they have wings. I walk out and go check on my sheets. Yes it is done. I open the washer and check for stains. Nope washed right out. i put them in the dryer "I know what you are up to." Josh says, "Stop that you scared me." he laughs "Your bringing over a boy tonight huh? Thats why you washed your sheets and went to the store." Did he forget about the blood or something? "Yep, You caught me." i say sounding in defeat, he looks proud like he just solved the world's biggest case. "Its okay i won't snitch. Just use protection." i roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. all the sudden my stomach hurts like crazy. Is this cramps? Oh my gosh. This shit hurts. I breathe slowly. You got this Sarah. I shrug it off and grab chips. Gosh i love chips. I lay on the couch and eat the whole bag.