intresting

"So you two a thing now orrrrr." I heard a voice say. I open my eyes to see i am laying on Jaden, I quickly sit up. "Shut up." I reply grabbing the popcorn bowl and putting it into the sink. I hear jaden walk over "So, I am soon releasing my song Angles and Demons. And we would only be gone for a wee-" i cut him off "I have the math test to redo thank you very much." He frowns. Ugh this dude. "I am sorry okay. But if you wouldn't have put me up in court i would be there." i say shrugging my shoulders. He walks off and Griffin comes in with groceries "Help me unload?" I grab bags and put them on the floor. I put food in the pantry and grab more bags. "So are you studying for the test?" griffin asks unloading the milk. I nod "Why can't i just take the grade though." He starts to unload more groceries "Because you will never learn how to do things on your own." I roll my eyes "Your insane." I finish unloading the groceries walk to go find chop. "Chop!" i yell. "Hes in my room." i hear Jaden say. I walk up the stairs and go to his room. "Come on Chop. Lets go for a walk." I say patting my legs. Chop walks over to me and Jaden stands up "I am coming too." I shrug "Okay. Sure." just because i fell asleep on him dosent mean he likes me. And dosent mean i like him. I walk downstairs and tell my dad where we are going "See ya later." he says waving "No funny business!" Josh says in a old grandma voice. I roll my eyes and walk down the driveway. "When your song does come out, I can't wait to hear it!" I say in a nice tone "Wait is Sarah being nice?" I nod "Once and a life time opportunity bud." He seems hurt at the word "bud" we walk in silence"So what other song do you have?" i ask. He grabs his phone "Its called comatose." He turns the song on. Lowkey he is a good singer. The songs ends "Catchy very Catchy." (ps i don't know if i have written about him showing her this song. So bare with my small mind.) He smiles "Glad you like it." We walk back home and nothing special happens. I go to bed around 9:30pm because griffin seems to think "You need rest to do good in school." or something dumb like that.
I wake up and hear everyone saying goodbye. I don't know who to though. I walk downstairs "Who are we saying bye too?" i ask yawning "Jaden he's leaving today to make his music video." Griffin says smiling. i nod "Okay cool." I hug him goodbye and he leaves and gets into a uber. "Welp i have school. Bye losers." they all laugh and i run upstairs and change into sweats and a big t shirt. I grab my bag and my phone and check what time it is "Just on time." I walk outside and start to walk towards the school. I am walking when someone puts their hands over my eyes "If I don't know you i will beat your ass." I turn around and see Jay smiling "What the actual-what?" i say as i give him a hug. "How did you know where i was? I said i live in LA but never told you specifics." He has a smirk on his face "I have my ways." i turn back around "Well I have school. But you can go back to my house let me text my dad." I grab my phone and text Griffin
griffin/sarah
Yo. A friend of mine named
Jay is going to hangout at
sway, Is that okay?
Hold up its
a boy?
Ya so what.
nothing.

"Okay you can go, Here i will send you my addre-" he laughs "Its okay i can find my way." I give him a hug "Okay see you later." I say walking off. I continue my route to school. Can't wait till we can hangout.
I get through school. Hannah isn't at school today. I am guessing she is sick. I will walk over to her house later today and check on her. She needs to help me study and I want her to meet Jay. I make my way to her house after school. I knock on the door and the wicked witch if the west aka her mom answers "And who are you?" she says crossing her arms in her white cardigan. "Sarah Johnson. I am Hannahs friend." She nods "Well Hannah is sick. So goodbye." She says shutting the door. Well okay bitch. I turn around and walk out of the driveway. What is her problem? I make my way home. And i can't wait to see Jay. I open the door to Griffin sitting on the couch "Where is Jay?" He points to my room. I walk upstairs to see Jay sitting on my bed "How are you?" he asks smiling. I sit next to him "Good, You?" He nods "Very good, What do you want to do?" he asks me smirking. "Well i have a pool." I say standing up grabbing my bathing suit. "Sounds good." He pulls out a suitcase "Do you like hide a suitcase in your pocket or something?" i say laughing "I put it in your room, Hoping i could sleep in here." Umm okay.... "Ya sure. I have to check with my dad." He nods and pulls out swim trunks. I walk into the bathroom and get changed. and walk out and see him in his trunks. Holy cow he has abs. "Okay lets go." i walk downstairs with Jay and we walk towards the pool. He grabs my waist and picks me up "I swear if you throw me in the poo-" he throws me in "Oh thats it!" I grab his arm and pull him in. We start splashing each other and laughing. After a while i hear Bryce scream my name "SARAH YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" i roll my eyes "We have to go now." we get out of the pool and he picks me up and takes me up the stairs. I see griffin roll his eyes at him. And we get changed into normal clothes. "Nighty night." He says laying in my bed. The boys walk in mad.

A/n thank your for 42k reads 💕! I know some of you love my bird but he is a brat and will kill you unless you feed him 😂 ❤️ love you all so much! Ps i wanted to get this in before the end of the day so sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes!