He what?

Since this is the day that i started this book, (April 27th) I will make a longer chapter that usual :) Also happy birthday to @Kthieu27 and @JoannaVenezuela788 Hope you guys have an amazing day!! love you so much 🦋❤️

I woke up early because i couldn't sleep, Today i would be taking my math test, I am PRAYING i would get a good grade. If not griffin will be sure to kill me. I have studied so hard, And i hope it pays off. After this test i will be done with school and summer here i come. I was excited because we would be going on some road trip after i took my test. I am excited, I have never been on a road trip and i am just hoping that it is fun, We will see how it goes.
I sit up from my bed and pet chop. "Sorry you cant come on the trip with us." i say frowning at him. I get changed into sweatpants and a Nirvana T shirt. I walk downstairs to the smell of Bacon. "Dang that smells good." I say grabbing a piece of the bacon, "Nope that is for me. I am making chicken covered in bacon." Griffin says hitting my hand. "You are no fun, But your cholesterol is having a great time." He laughs and shakes his head. "Before you came around my uncle Bill ate straight meat everyday, Just the fat and the meat. And that man is definitely the weight of an elephant, I swear if you put him in a cage the zoo keepers wouldn't be able to tell the difference." I start to pour my cereal into a bowl and grab the milk. I pour the milk in and get my spoon, "I hope i do good on my test." I say while eating. "Close your mouth. Theres a thing called manners i don't know if you have heard of them though." I shrug "Probably not." I finish eating and put my bowl in the sink. After i grab my back pack and say goodbye. "Tell the boys i said good morning when they wakeup." I yell to Griffin "Good luck!" he yells as i walk out the door. i walk to school and Hannah meets up with me.
At lunch she gives me a piece of paper and starts shooting questions at me that will be on the test. I get all of them correct which is surprising. "you will do just fine on this test." Hannah reassures me. "Ya i sure hope so." She nods and opens up her lunch. "Anyway how is Jaden." i roll my eyes. Hannah has been shipping me with Jaden for a while now. "I told you we are just friends, And i am positive he doesn't like me." i say. "Lies, The way i have seen him look at you says different." She says shrugging. "Plus he seems like a sweet innocent good kid." She adds taking a bite out of her sandwich. "Well then we shouldn't be together because i am the complete opposite of good and sweet." I say as i take a bite from my school lunch. "Come on, Have you ever been arrested? No so you guys would be great together." She smiles.
We both get up and throw away our lunch. "I am exited for a road trip we will be going on, I just can't wait to relax." She shrugs. "Will jaden be there." I roll my eyes, "You are more obsessed with him than i am." I say laughing, I study one more time with Hannah and walk to my math class. I was so nervous i was shaking. I took a deep breath and grabbed my test and walked back to my desk. "You may start your test in 3..2..1" I flipped over my sheet and started answering the questions. They where actually kinda easy, Probably because i studied.
I finished my test and double checked all my answers. And turned it in. I was practically shaking when i set it into the tray. "God i don't know if you are out there but please let me at least get a 80 or above." i whispered to myself while pressing my hand together. The bell rang and i found Hannah. "How do you think you did?" She said while getting her books out of her locker. "I think i did good, The questions where easy so that helped." I say getting my back pack. "Well it is the last day of school so what are we doing?" Hannah says closing her locker and putting her books in her backpack, "Want to go get some ice cream?" I say smiling. "Uh Duh!" We walk out of the building. "Wow that school is just like a prison." I say smelling the fresh air. "I know right. School is the DEATH of me. My mom will never think grades aren't my priority." She starts to mimic her mom "A good grade is a good life." She says in a old lady tone wile pointing her finger. I laugh and we walk over to dairy queen, I order a chocolate milkshake and hannah gets a small ice cream cone. "This ones is on me." she says smiling. "Thank you!" I say hugging her. We get our ice cream and walk home. "Thank you for helping me! I can't wait to hangout this summer." I say waving goodbye "Me too!" She says as she walks back in her house. I walk back to my house and put in the code. The gates opens and i walk through the door. "How did the test go?" griffin asks. "I don't know yet. We will have to check online." I say putting my bag on the couch. He nods "Well we will check before we leave." I am honestly hoping i get a decent grade. After all i studied so hard. "Heyyy sarah!" Jaden says hugging me. He smells like weed but i don't question it. "Hola." I say hugging him back. "#SADEN! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!" Bryce yells from upstairs. "SHUT UP!" i yell back. I pull out of the hug and find chop. "There you are bubs." I pet him and grab his leash. "Wait up!" Jaden yells. We both walk outside and i hold chops leash, "So how was school." He says trying to make conversation. "Good me and hannah got ice cream after and it was a good day overall. How was your last day of online school." I say smiling. "It was decent, i mean Online school is online school." He says shrugging. We walk around our neighborhood and talk about the road trip. "I am so excited, My first road trip. I just hope its fun." I say as we walk back to the house. "I am sure it will be fun." Jaden says smiling. Kios mom will be taking care of Chop and house sitting while we are gone. I see the van pull up and give chop one last hug goodbye. "I love you bubs." I say kissing him on the forehead. We get into the van and do a couple tik toks on Bryces tik tok about going on the trip. We also take a photo for instagram. We where on our way to texas when we make a stop. Josh and Jaden smoke some weed which doesn't bother me. Then Jaden pulls out drugs from his pocket. I look at it and instantly know that is over the limit. "Jaden. Put. That. Away." He shrugs "Why?" my eyes go wide. "Just by looking at it i know that it over the limit for Texas. You could get arres-" I was interrupted by sirens. Shit. It was the cops, Apparently Bryce posted about it on his story about it. They came and patted us all down. They arrested Jaden and Bryce, Bryce ended up taking the blame for josh. Which is the reason why me and Bryce are close, He is a good and loyal friend. They didn't arrest  me because i didn't have any drugs on me but had to be tested to make sure i wasn't smoking any. It was a scary moment. Josh was calling someone and we where all spread out along a side walk. It felt like a blur i couldn't believe what was happening. Bryce and Jaden went inside the cop car and they left. I started crying. I had a mental breakdown, This was all so scary and nerve racking, I felt confused and none could comfort me because we had to be spread apart like the cops said. I looked over to Josh who was still on the phone. Maybe with his parents, Griffin. Or a lawyer if they have to go to court.  I didn't have my phone so i couldn't see if anyone was giving us information, I know this was probably a stressful time for all of us.