the nanny...

After smashing all of the watermelons we get back in the car. "Want to play some music?" Jaden says handing me the aux, "Sure." I plug it in my phone and turn on "Lose yourself." by Eminem. "His palms are sweaty knees weak arms are heavy there vomit on his sweat all ready..." i rap the whole song. "Okay, i see you." Jaden says bobbing his head to the song. I play Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Foo Fighters. The whole time i was singing the songs while Jaden drove home.
I could tell he was looking at me, He is so cute. What am i thinking, I never thought of him this way. Do i like Jaden?
We get back to the house after an hour of yelling and cussing at watermelons.I walk straight to my room and lay on my bed. as my thoughts come back about why we where smashing watermelons "Fuck Nannys." i whisper staring at the ceiling.
•Jadens Pov• (They just got home from smashing watermelons.)
Sarah walked up to her room and i go over to Griffin. "You know you have to talk to her?" I say looking at Griffin. "I know, Im just not good at this Dad thing. I need to mature myself. But I can't pause this, I should have told her about the whole tour thing.." i cut him off "You're doing your best." He nods "Thanks dude." He walks upstairs to Sarahs room.
Sarah is sure one tough cookie. I mean watching her rap those songs and screaming the lyrics. I laugh thinking about it. Shes cute. I don't think i have ever felt this way about a girl.
•Sarahs Pov• (Griffin came upstairs.)
I hear someone walking up the steps and can tell it is Griffin, Bryce has loud steps, Jaden prances up the stairs, Josh runs like an animal, Anthony walks normally and so does Kio.
Griffin knocks on my door. "Come in." I say sitting up. "This whole Nanny thing may seem unfair, i get that and yes i will communicate better and not get drunk." I laugh at the last part. "You are not a bad dad, i was just mad at the moment. But trust me, your the best dad i have ever had." I can tell that melted his heart. "I know i over react, and get mad. I am sorry." I say as we pull out of the hug. "Aye, I got drunk at your birthday party. Its all good." He replies laughing. "But i am leaving tomorrow, a nanny is coming weather you like it or not. Her name is Jessica she seems super sweet and will be here in the morning. Jaden is staying here so you have a friend."
     I sure hope she is nice. I don't like those bossy, act one way around parents and are different with kids people. They get on my nerves. If she is anything like Chloe, things wont end well.
"Want to go watch Bryce be stupid?" Griffin asks. I smile, "Isn't that him everyday." We laugh and see Bryce walk outside to his car "What are we doing today?" i ask getting in the car. "Stealing the Hype House sign." He starts explaining the plan "We have a Hype House member, undercover." Some dude gets in the car. "Whos this?" i say moving away. "Tayler Hoarder." He sticks out his hand for me to shake it. "Okay..." i shake his hand and look back at bryce. "You distract them, Sarah go with Taylor. You guys take them to the balcony and we will get the sign." I nod "Act all innocent okay." Bryce says at me. "Got it." We get to the house Taylor does some "walkie talkie." thing in his phone, me and the Taylor guy then get everyone on the balcony. "So guys this is Sarah, Griffins Kid." I laugh, "I have been here before...They already know me." Thats when i hear still softish playing and hear a car speed away. "Did they just leave me?" i run down the steps and look ouside. "They left me." i say laughing. I hear the car turn around. "We forgot Sarah." Bryce says into the camera, I get in and we speed off. "You guys are SO stupid." I say laughing.
The next morning.
I wake up to Jaden shaking me. "They are leaving might want to say goodbye." i squint my eyes as they adjust to the light. "Get out of here i only have a bra." Jaden puts his hands up and walks out. I put on a sweatshirt and walk downstairs to go say bye to the boys, Thats where i see Jessica, She smiles and waves at me. "Goodbye, Dont get to drunk." I say hugging Griffin. "And you don't be to mean." I salute. "I promise." Everyone laughs and i say goodbye to the rest of the boys. They walk out of the door getting into some uber.
     I look back at Jessica, She is still being nice but everyone is like that till they are one hundred percent sure the parents are gone.
"Im Jessica! You don't have to think of me as a nanny, more like a friend!" She smiles and shakes my hand. "Sarah, and i dont need a nanny." I test her limits so i know what i can get away with and what i can't.