spilling it

the day went on as usaul, I came into my room and saw a air mattress laying on the floor with a pillow and a blanket. I lay in my bed and Chop comes in and finds a spot in the corner of my bed. I check my phone and it is twelve am at night. I lay on my bed and see Quinton come in and lay on his mattress. "Are you friends with Nessa." He says flipping his pillow over. "Nope, not after her scandal with Chase." He laughs. "Ya i wonder how lip filler tastes." At this point we were just roasting her and chase. "She need sushi with those chopsticks." I say laughing. "But can we talk about how much of a queen charli is!" he emphasized "queen" I nod. "The fact that when he "exposed" everyone she snapped back on him. Made me love her even more."
      Charli is a bad bitch now that i think of it.
"I feel bad for Josh, he deserves better." Quinton says. "Eh what did he expect, She disrespected a whole religion. I mean people change but she hasnt." I say turning to face him. "True, but they broke up like two weeks ago." He says facing me. "she belongs to the streets!" i say clapping my hands together. I grab my phone and tweet. "All🥶of😳this😑drama😤going🤮on🤭is😓because🤬i😐kissed💋nessa🤢when🙄we😬were🤩both😡single😛" I laugh at my own joke and show quinton. "Chase is such a bitch." Quinton says. I then tweet again "How did lip filler taste😻@xlilhuddy"  
       I don't care if people come at me, i will always stand up for Charli. And Josh is like a brother to me so of course i will throw shade to Nessa.
"Why did you get the boys doughnuts." Quinton says staring at me. "Because i messed up and was a bitch." I say. He nods. "When did you have time to get those without them knowing." He questions. "I snuck out at like four am and went to Kroger." I start to laugh a little bit. "I had to go through a old man slapping my butt for those doughnuts." When i say that Quinton sits up. "What?!" he says, i can tell he is mad. "Chill out, i kicked and slapped him. I am used to it at this point." I say shrugging. "You shouldn't have to be "used to it" though." Quinton says upset. "Kill all men." I say laughing. "Ya, I dont care if i am a guy too. Kill all men!" He says which makes me laugh a little bit. "But seriously, you should tell someone next time that happens." I shrug. "Like Jaden, you guys are dating. so can't you tell him."
            Well this is awkward.
"Uh no, i..well we are taking a break." I say awkwardly. "Oh my bad." I just nod and go on my phone.
Not even ten minutes later I turn off my phone and see Quinton fell asleep. "Well you fall asleep fast." I say turning back around and going on my phone. I see that my tweets got lost of likes, even though Chases stans where attacking me, i didn't care. I then turned off my phone and went to bed.
     I woke up in the morning to someone moving around. I open my eyes and see Quinton walking around my room grabbing clothes. "What time is it?" i say in a sleepy voice. "Probably seven am." I sit up and stretch. "What are you doing?" i question as he picks up his clothes. "I was trying to find my clothes and accidentally threw the rest of them out of my suitcase." I nod and get out of my bed. I grab my bed and make a tik tok with Quinton in my room. I film his little mattress and him picking up clothes. I caption the video "I have to share a room with this loser." and post it. I then wait a little bit and there where a bunch of comments saying "Make a room tour." So i liked the comments and said i would make a youtube channel and keep them updated.
  I walk downstairs with Quinton and tell Griffin about the youtube channel. "Ya you should make one." He says. "Okay, I will figure it out." I grab my phone and sign into youtube. I make a channel and go onto tik tok to make a video on my youtube channel. "So i made a youtube channel, you can check it out if you want. Just search up my name." I end the video and link my youtube in my bio. I go back to youtube and i already have four hundred thousand subscribers. I set down my phone in the living room and grab Griffins camera. I make my way and start the video. "Hey guys so someone said to make a room tour, here it is. It is kinda boring." i walk to the door. "So you walk in and see Quintons air mattress, he is in my room for now. But just until we get a bed for him. Okay so here is my bed i have plain gray sheets and a gray comforter nothing special. Then over here is some drawers with clothes, most of them are donated from Good Will, When i lived in the orphanage they would donate toys and clothes so that is where those rugged clothes are from. But my closet over here has the good clothes. These clothes are ones that i have got while shopping with Griffin."
•Jadens Pov•
         I was kinda worried that Sarah would fall for Quinton, I mean what if they know each other, what if they had a past and text each other all the time.
I go the living room and see Sarahs phone laying on the counter.
    I mean i know her password. Taking one look won't hurt.
I type in her password and go to snapchat.
     Okay, She hasn't snapchated with Quinton that is good.
My thoughts where interrupted when i heard Sarah. "What the hell are you doing on my phone?"