surprise!

The next morning we had to wake up early to go pick up the boys. They landed around 7:30am so we had to leave at 7:00am just incase of traffic. "Why can't we just go at 7:10am?" I say walking downstairs, "Because we have to get there find parking and then find where they are. And that alone can take a little while." Jaden said while walking out the door to go get griffins car started. "Besides how could we possibly fit everyone in that small car?" i say laughing. They didn't have the big cars everyone on my instagram expects, If you look in their youtube you can see them driving small cars not a Tesla. "I dont know but we somehow will make room, Or throw someone in the trunk." Ya that better not be me. We all went into the car and i enjoyed my last few moments of space, "Fun Fact. My birthday is in like a month and 3 days." i say trying to make conversation. "Well what should we get you?" oh i had an idea, By a week I would have my phone back which means i can contact my mom. And for my birthday i can ask to meet her! but i cant say that now "Oh just some LED lights." i lied. "Hey i want you opinion on my new song." Jaden turned to me, "My opinion?" he shook his head yes "Oh okay shoot." he started playing a song called comatose, I mean it was catchy. The song ended "Its good i like it. Its catchy." he smiled. We finally got to the airport and went to their gate. We waited a good 10 minutes, "I told you we could have left at 7:10." i say shrugging my shoulders. Of course they where the last ones out and by that time i was already 40 years old. "Hey guys!" they all hugged and dapped each other up. I have them a high-five which was kinda awkward, "Did you bring two cars?" Josh asked, I could tell he was hoping they did. I started laughing. They all looked at me like i was insane "Them bringing two cars." at this point i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Jaden rolled his eyes "No we didn't but just for the foolery you get the trunk." he said pointing at me. Everyone started laughing and i rolled my eyes. I hoped in the trunk and Josh gave me his phone, "If you suffocate feel free to call us." "Nah I am just going to die." i say sarcastically, He laughs and closes the trunk. I kinda just lay there in the darkness, Well i mean this could be worse i bet they are sitting on each others laps right now. This would be a good time where i can ask if they can drop me buy Luigis. I could say i am just going to say Hi because i haven't seen in a while. I decided to call Jaden "Yo, you dying back there or?" i laugh "No i was just wondering if you could drop me buy Luigis. He is my friend and I want to say hi i haven't seen him for a while." i heard quiet talking between him and the boys. "Fine but you have 20 minutes and we will be back. No walking home." I say okay even though it will be hard to explain everything to Luigi in 20 minutes but it is what it is. We stopped my Luigis and they dropped me off "We will be back, Don't go anywhere." i nod my head and walk in "Hey luigi!" he smiles "How are your adoptive parents treating you?" i sit on his counter "Parent" i correct him "And they are nice, But i found my moms phone number." He had a big smile "Well call her! Here is the phone do you remember her number?" of course i remembered her phone number "Yep." I typed it into the phone. I was so scared, Please Pick Up, Please Pick Up. then i heard a voice "Hello?" omg she answered "Um hi. Is this Janie Jakes?" there was a long pause "Depends on who is asking." okay so it is her "Um do you remember your daughter Sarah?" i asked afraid of what she would say. "Yes, Why?" oh my i never thought i would get this far. "Well um.. I am Sarah." i heard another long pause. It felt like forever, she finally answered "Sarah? How did you get my number? How old are you 14 now almost 15! You are so grown up!" I smiled almost crying "Um yes! I will be 15 on June 5th, I got your phone number from the orphanage!" the tears fell down my face I quickly wiped them away. "Its so nice to hear your voice! Where are you?" i started to hear another voice "Who's that?" the voice said, It sound like a man. Who seems mad. I quickly said "LA! My phone is 482-839-6291" she hung up. I sighed. Luigi looked at me like he was sorry. "Its okay, I just hope she is safe." I say. There is a honk "Well i guess thats griffin." i hug Luigi and thank him for everything. I wave and walk into the car. "So was he happy to see you?" Griffin asked driving off "Yes, I am happy you let me see him." He smiled and when we got home he handed me a bandanna to out over my eyes "I swear if you pull any fast moves i know karate." he laughs and pushes me into the house. "SURPRISE!!" a bunch of voices yell, "What is this for?" I had the biggest smile. "Well we heard about you now calling Griffin dad and we wanted to celebrate now that we are all together!" Jaden said, I hugged Griffin and all the boys "Thank you guys so much!" we ate cake and watched movies. It was the best night ever. I went to bed smiling that night.