the beach

i get changed into my bathing suit and walk out to show Jaden. "What do you think."  i say showing off the polka-doted bathing suit. "Looks good on you." he says smiling. "Why thank you." Jessica knocks on the door and suggested going to the beach "I will pack the towels and some food for lunch if you want to go?" i shrug "Never been but should be fun."  Jadens seems shocked "You never been to the beach?!" i laugh "Ya..." he is still is in shock. "You live in LA but never been to the beach."  i shake my head no. "You really think my drug head mom would take her daughter for a trip to the beach for fun?" He laughs "Good point." He walks into his room and gets changed and i go downstairs, i see jessica is holding a bag and gives me some sunscreen to put on. "Thanks." i say in bland tone. i grab chops leash and put it on him, he has a tennis ball in his mouth that i give to Jessica to put in the bag so we can throw it on the beach. Jaden comes down, "You ready?" he says walking towards me. i hand him the sunscreen, "Im good." he says handing it back to me. i put it in his hands "Dont want to get sun poisoning." he laughs and puts it on. We leave the house and Jessica drives us to the beach. I laugh at Chop because he is sticking his head out of the window with his tongue out while he wags his tail. We get to the beach and i set a towel down and just sit there. I hear a bunch of seagulls and feel the sand in-between my feet. "Come in!" Jaden yells running towards the water. "Is it cold?" i ask sitting up. "Nope." i can tell he is lying. I grab a tennis ball i brought for chop from Jessicas bag and throw it towards Jaden. He catches it and instantly regretted that decision seeing Chop running at him. Chop tramples him and i laugh "Oh you think that is funny?" he says running towards me. I nod and keep on laughing. Jaden grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "We will see if its funny now." He brings me in the water and i see a wave coming at me. "Hold your breath." he says and we go under the wave as the cold water splashes my face. I come up and flip my hair. "I hate you." i say playfully shoving him. "Hey. i made sure you didn't get water up your nose." he shrugs. i laugh, "Your so dumb."
We get back from the beach. I never knew how much i loved water. I got into the shower pulled the curtain and turned on the water. i started washing my hair. when i hear a knock. "Someones in here." i yell. The door opens. "Just me." it was Jaden. He sits on the toilet. "The beach was so much fun." he says laughing. "Agreed, we should go again sometime." i say rinsing out the shampoo. "We need to go like scuba diving, or some shit." i nod. "Ya. we should tame the sharks and make a shark army that will take over the world." I plan it all out. "Ask me one question you would always want to ask but could never say." jaden says.

a/n i am gifting you guys with not 1 but 2 chapters because i am nice like that. idk if she wants me to do this but here you go 😌❤️ i also read some of the stories in her library and i commented forgetting i dont have wattpad and this is her account so now they think she is saying that. whoopsies 😳👊