get over it

(Off of popular request Jaden is now 15 so if they do date it wont be illegal. :))

They all walk off. "GUYSS" they ignore me. I grab my phone and call Sean. He didn't answer. Wait hes in school of course he didn't answer. "I need to go to school!" I say "DAD IM LEAVING!" I scream "WHY?" He yells back "I AM GOING TO SCHOOL!" i run upstairs grab my bag and get my skateboard and skate as fast as i can. I run into the school building "Yes I am late but i will sign in." I say to the lady at the front desk as I quickly sign the book and run to my locker and get my stuff. I realize that he is in art right now. I run to the art room. I still had PJs on and my hair in a messy bun. I wave to the art teacher. "So sorry I am late. Family Court things." I walk over to my seat next to Sean "Can you help me study for my math test. I don't know how to do math and i suck at it and i need to retake this test." Sean looks confused "1. Why are you still in PJs and 2. What grade did you get?" i grab my clay that we have to use for Art. I sit back down and start to explain "Its hard to explain but my dad is weird and did this whole family court thing. And Hannah took the test for me so i have to redo it and apologize to my teacher." he nods and keeps making a turtle out of his clay "Well i can't help you because i suck at math too. But what about someone in your house? You have like 6 guys to choose from." i laugh "Josh dropped out of High school and the rest are as dumb as a dinosaur." He nods "I am sorry. I got a 73% on that test." I smile "Its fine." I wait through the rest of the day till i get to math. Come on Sarah we got this i resure myself. I take a deep breath and walk into the classroom and I go up to my long term sub because our teacher is on maternity leave "Long story short someone accidentally took my test so i need to redo it." I look down hoping he won't ask questions "Okay you have to do test corrections. But because the person got a 100% Use the study guide and sign right here. Next week on Mondays after school we will be taking retakes." I smile and sign the small sheet of paper so that i can take the test next week on Monday. Now I have to find someone who would want to help me study. Griffin is smart. I mean he does have a 3.9 GPA so that can work. But Jaden is learning the same thing but online so i could also ask him. I make sure to pay attention in Math even though it is very boring. At the end of the day I find Hannah. I see her walking home and i quickly run over with my skateboard in hand "So did your mom find out?" I say panting from being out of breath, Hannah turns around looking sad "She did." i feel a wave of guilt "I am so sorry." i say hugging her. She start bursting to laughter "I am just joking!" I roll my eyes "Don't do that to me. Your mom is the clown in the circus, I was hoping she didn't upgrade to Lion tamer and start to whip you." She laughs "She will forever be the clown." She say laughing "Want to come over help my study?" i ask hoping she will say yes. Hannah seems shocked "Dirirkeit OF COURSE!" if studying was a sport Hannah would DOMINATE in that sport. I walk home with her and carry my skateboard. We get to the house "HANNAH IS HERE TO HELP ME REDO THE TEST!" no one responded. "Okay we can go up to my room." Chop comes running at Hannah. she lets put a scream "Oh thats just Chop he just wants to say hi." i reassure her. Chop licks her face. "Oh. Hi Chop." Hannah says quietly. Jaden walks down "Whos screaming?" I point to Hannah "Her moms a clown and i dont think she has ever had human contact with a dog." He laughs "Hi i'm Jaden." She sits up and brushes herself off. "I am Hannah. Hey your the famous tik toker!" He smiles "I wouldn't say famous. Just a creator with supporters." i roll my eyes "Oh stop with all that mushy lovey dovey im so innocent stuff. We are going upstairs." I drag Hannah up the stairs and Chop follows we sit on my bed and i pull out my chromebook "Teach me your ways obi-Wan Kenobi."  She pulls out the test "okay this is what the questions will look like." She hands me the paper. "What the heck is even-What?" I looked at the question not knowing how to do a single one. "Let me explain." About 30 minutes later we are on question 3 "OOOO THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE NOW!" I say after getting the question right. Hannah laughs and jaden walks in "Could you be any louder?" I throw a pillow at him "Shut up." He walks off and me and Hannah finally finish studying "I will see you on Sunday!" She says walking off. "BYEEE!" I scream. "Okay where is everyone?" I ask Jaden "Some went to the store some went to certify peoples asses." ew. Who does tha- "Oh Bryce and Josh. That makes sense." he laughs "Want to watch a movie?" I run to the remote "We are watching Grown Ups!" I say sitting on the couch. Jaden nods and sits next to me. I turn on Grown ups and he sits up "Ill get some food or something." I nod and he comes back with popcorn "Why thank you." He nods and i start eating some out of the big bowl.

A/n thank you for the constant love and support! 🥺💕 And for laughing at my jokes 😂 it makes my day. Also for 37k Reads!

heres my bird who would be a hot chetto girl is he was a person

heres my bird who would be a hot chetto girl is he was a person. 🖐😳