hey

hey guys, is it okay if i can take a break. this isn't for no good reason. my mental health has been down. like really down, and wattpad is my escape from the world. but i want to put the best chapters for you guys. and i know i haven't been doing that recently. i want to be honest with you guys and i want to post more than just 500 words. i want better chapters for you guys and i really want to put out the best chapters and something that i will enjoy writing. i am sorry for how long i have be gone, as you know my friend filled in and posted my chapters for me. the guitar situation is all good now, i just need a breath from what has been going on in my personal life and i am so sorry for the bad chapters, i really wish the best for all of you and thank you for 144k reads, i love you all so much and you guys are my outlet from what happens in my life. i promise i will come back and make the best chapters and they will be longer so you guys have more things to read! i know taking this break i will miss birthdays so im going to announce them now.
June 20th Happy birthday to @lilhuddy-noodle-boy i hope you have the best day ever!! i love you so much!! thank you for the support!
For June 21st Happy birthday @Phati_Party i hope you have an amazing day!! love you so much!!! thank you for the support!!!
for June 22nd @Ebonyrose15  Happy birthday!!!! hope you have a wonderful day!!! i love you so so much!!! thank you for the support!!!
for June 23rd @marsalis23 and @saralynn2326 you guys are birthday twins!! thats so cool!!! i hope you guys have an amazing day!!! love you both so so much!!! thank you both for the support!!!
June 28th @leilaaatir i hope you have an extraordinary day!!! love you so so so much!!!  thank you for the support!!!
June 30th @OlivaColesChalmers i hope you have the best day ever!!! love you so so much!!!  thank you for the support!!!
i am sorry i couldn't say this on your guys actual birthday. you guys all mean the world to me ❤️🦋 stay strong in these hard times, i love you so much.

also if there is any typos, my phone glitches alot. i am sorry.