Explore. Idaho.

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning ⚠️
We walk into her apartment and it reeked of weed. "I have some weed if you want some." I say to her. She looks at me like i said i could fly. I give her the back and she gets a lighter. She walks outside and smokes it. I make my way realizing she sleeps on the couch. There isn't even a bedroom Just a living room, a mini fridge and a small microwave. Ya CPS would HATE this. A man walks in which makes me jump "AND WHO ARE YOU?!" Ya he's drunk. I step back towards my mom. He tries to take a swing at me. This man is scary, He has a patchy beard and is not fat but not buff. "Um are you m-my dad." i stutter out. By this time my mom has noticed and rushes in "Calm down let me take care of you." She says to the man, What take care of this drunk. He definitely seems abusive. She sits him down and gives him a glass of water "Who is this bitch?" he says gritting his teeth pointing at me "A friend of mine. She will be gone soon." My mom tells him. WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE?!? I just nod my head. I want to go  home. She hands me my bag and shows me out. "Why?" i whisper "Look i gave you up i was young i couldn't take care of you. But i love you." Ya right. She slams the door on my face. Where do i go now. Gosh I don't want to call griffin. He's probably having the time of his life right now. This would put pressure on him. I can't do that.
•Griffins Pov•
Its barely been one day. I don't know what to do at this point. Thats when Nick shows up (Nick Bean) "So I am getting the Sway House a car." He explains to the camera, I hop into his car "Your getting us a car no way!" i say excited. He shows me a picture. Its a Honda Civic 2002. I start Laughing because it looks like shit. We drive to go pick it up "Picks up Addison in this car." we say making jokes, This is going to be FUNNY. We get to the house after making jokes and Nick tells Bryce about the new car. He gets super excited but then sees the car "I love it man!" As much as he is a fool Bryce is nice. We all mess around with it till Bryce makes a suggestion about going to Texas, And doing a road trip. In the car... "Great idea. Lets get into the Honda Civic 2002 that MIGHT break down." I say, Next thing you know i am on my way to texas. We get to out Air B&B and the address is already leaked. There are a bunch of collage girls showing up with white claws, Of course Bryce chugs one. After we jump off the roof into the pool. Haven't had this much fun in a long time. I hope Sarah and Her mom are getting along.
•Sarahs Pov•
I mean maybe i can check their instagram. I first walk down the steps and sit on a bench outside. I pull out my phone and look on social media. Okay Bryce got a old car, And they are in Texas. But Kio isn't. Huh wonder why Kio didn't come? He could get me, But Griffin would worry and come back to LA, And he looked like he was having a fun time. Okay where can i go, Where can i go. This would be a good time to have that shopping cart. I got an idea i will call Griffin tell him I need some money to buy her a gift! Perfect. I have a small bank account so i can make a debit card. I have done this before. "Siri where is the nearest Fith third bank." She pulled up a map. Okay only 5 minutes not to bad considering i skate like 20 to see my mom who doesn't even want me. By this time I am starting to get mad. Why did i think she would want me. She obviously doesn't and I have a week out in Idaho by myself. I get to the bank and go up to the lady. "Hello! I have a bank account for Sarah Jhonson. I can call my dad if you need me too." She looked at me like i was funny "Well, I don't think that will be a problem, Just tell me the password." Well i guess i don't have to lie to Griffin anymore. I give her the passcode and she hands me a card. "Not many people around here are as nice as you." she says with a smile "Why thank you!" I say returning the smile. I walk out. Well that was easy. I have about $1,000 most of it was from gambling at the park. I can maybe get a small Air B&B. Hotels are way to expensive The best house i find that isn't sketchy is a small 1 bed, 1 bath Cottage that is $210 a week, I will be there for one week so I can pay for it. It is about 15 minutes away. That is kinda a long skate but not too bad. By this time is is 12 in the afternoon. I skate and skate and skate some more till i finally get there. I put in the password and it smells very nice like lavender, Not weed. There isn't any food so I will have to go to the store but the house is good. I walk to my bedroom and plop on the bed.
Reference of the Air B&B (yes its a real Air B&B in Idaho.)

)

 I sit up and sigh

I sit up and sigh. I was so excited for nothing, Why was I so stupid of course she didn't want me, Gosh that why she gave me up in the first place! Ugh Sarah you have done it again. Got your Hopes up way to high.