Troubled

"Well first off my names is Sean from the guitar shop...and well i thought you where cute so i was wondering if you would want to hang sometime?" thank the lord. "Of course here come in!" he walked in "Want anything?" he shook his head no and I went out back to the pool, we sat down on the beach chairs and I grabbed my beer. "Im sorry i never told you my name. I am Sarah." he reached out his hand and i shook it "Well nice to meet you sarah!" thats when I heard a car pull in, Oh shit. Griffin jumped out of the car with jaden. "Hey Sean have you see the front of my house there is a nice garden!" i took his hand and quickly chugged the beer. I ran to the front with him while griffin was trying to find me in the house. When we got to the front of the house I threw away the can in our recycling bin. "Oh the garden is very pretty!" Sean said smiling i shaked my head agreeing. "WHO IS THAT??" I heard a voice shout it was Griffin. "You better leave." i whispered to Sean he walked down the driveway and i waved goodbye. "IS THAT THE BOY ON YOUR INSTAGRAM?!?!?!" why is he so mad "No, That was a photo from pinterest and i reposted on my instagram saying it was cute." "THEN WHY IS THERE A HEART?!?" i rolled my eyes "it wasnt a full heart it was two hearts MEANING i thought it was cute, Calm down." he shook his head "I am so sorry i cant read your stupid emojis now get inside." he said with a strict voice I walked to the living room and sat down. Griffin stormed off to his room to recollect himself. Jaden sat next to me "You realize he just wants the best for you." ya right "If he wanted the best for me, He would be a better parent." Jaden laughed "Or maybe you could be a better kid." i rolled my eyes offended "Look, I don't trust easily so what."  "Well Griffin has given you ever reason to trust him." he responded "Name one time." i said sharply "Well he bought the fastest ticket to fly back to LA and see if you where okay. I mean that man wouldn't stop at nothing till he got here." Griffin walked in "Care to explain what happened?" i sighed, Maybe jaden was right. Did he care. I will tell the truth so he wont get even more mad.. but not the beer and guitar. "So you left I had no idea I went around the neighborhood thought you where on a walk. Stoped at the guitar store because Luigis Butcher Shop is closed. Met a guy who is 15 his name is sean. And decide there is no one to tell me what to do sooo.. Threw it back said hoe. Which you hate, Even though the boys cuss 24/7 What else did i do?  Oh ya and also posted on instagram about a cute couple." "Don't forget never answering our text or calls. And lying that you where with Bryces mom." Jaden added in Oh yea i forgot about that "So here are my rules. No boys. No phone. No friends. Only school." Griffin said. He walked off probably to grab my phone "What thats not fair! You know i suck at school!" Jaden smiled "I will help you." ugh why him. I would rather be eaten by snakes than turn in my missing assignments. Jaden and i walked to my room and I logged in on my computer, I had to right an Essay in English about Shakespeare. Do Algebra 1 and learn about Hitler. "Hitler sucked butt." Jaden noded is head agreeing "Okay, One more thing left to do. One apologize to your teacher and Two apologize to Griffin." i rolled my eyes "One Griffin sure I can apologize to him and Two my English Teacher is a bitch so no." "One language and come on you don't have to mean it just...Fake it pull some fake tears like you did with me and send your apology to her. Trust me they will eat that up." Jaden said laughing, How did he know i fake cried when i said sorry to him? "Ya okay." i responded, I made a video of me crying saying i was "deeply" sorry. "Damn have you should be an actress, I thought it was real!" ya well fake crying is my go to move to get out of things. "Well now i will go apologize to Griffin." i say quietly "No fake tears." i walk out of the room and go to griffins "Hey, Honestly. Without fake tears. I am sorry, I was just being dumb and for the whole school thing i never really did school so this is a change." he looked at me "So, you promise to dial down on the trouble." i stick my pinky out "I promise." When in walked out he threw the an empty beer can at me "And no more beer." i walked out but before closing the door i yelled "I ONLY HAD ONE!" and walked out to see jaden and chop playing tug a war with his shoe "Come on chop i will give you a treat!" Jaden Plead "Your shoe is his treat." i say laughing, Jaden looked up and back down at chop. I heard a knock on the door and went down stairs to open the door. It was Sean, "Oh hey Sean!" He smiled "How are you?" he said nicely. "Very good! Come in!" He walked inside and chop ran up to him "Oh my i'm so sorry Chop loves people." he laughed and pet chop. "Hey, Im Jaden." Jaden shook his hand. Griffin walked down and gave me a "who is this?" look. "Sean this is Griffin. My dad." I looked at Griffin "Dad, This is Sean." Jadens jaw dropped, you could tell Griffin was shocked too but still shook Seans hand. "I am grounded sadly but I would love to hang out when i am not!" i said to sean. "Oh okay, Come to the shop when you are un grounded!" he walked out the door and griffin gave me a big hug  "Okay dad your killing me." he let go "I don't want him to know you adopted me yet, most people then pitty me and i am not a pitty party." He shoo is head understanding and left and i heard him on the phone with the boys "Ya guys she called me dad! Can you believe that Me a DAD! We are finally getting along, Building trust!" i heard cheering through the phone and me Jaden and Griffin all ordered Pizza. That night i went onto my chrome book, As much as i love Griffin i want to know more about my mom. I went to the orphanages website and found my name under "Adopted" i emailed them.
Hello,
This is Sarah Jakes. Wondering if you have any information on my parents?
                   Sincerely,
                    Sarah Jakes
i sent the email and went to bed, She can adopt me if she wants to in the next 2 months, We have court in 2 months to see if Griffin can get full custody. My birthday is now in one month. I can't wait.