Drunk?

•Sarahs Pov• (Starting in the morning)
I wake up to my alarm. Ugh what happened last night, I don't remember a thing. I look at my phone and it is 7:30am. Bryce walks in "This should help with the hangover." He says handing me a bottle of water and Advil. "I got drunk?" honestly i am so confused and my head hurts. "Ya you where all over the place. You where shotgunning white claws. You where screaming at Griffin then you cried and finally you asked for ice cream. And then you barfed like a lot." He says laughing. "But hey girl can chug a white claw like no other." He says dapping me up. I roll my eyes and Jay walks in. Bryce walks off and gives him a mean look. "Are you okay?" Jay says sitting on my bed. "Ya i am fine i just have a headache." i reply tiredly. "I am sorry for getting jealous. I just don't want to lose you." He says fit tiling with his thumbs. "I understand its okay."
Jays Pov• (the night before)
I walk downstairs and to my surprise none is there. They must be in their rooms. I walk around trying to find something that can make Sarah calm down so she isn't as mad at me for getting "jealous", That girl really think i like her. She could get drunk. If she does she wont remember a thing. Plus i can take care of her in the morning, Jaden won't be there for her. I will. I walk around and find a white claw in the gyms fridge. "We are going to need a lot of these." i whisper to myself. I walk back to the kitchen to find Sarah eating a banana. "Want to party?" I say holding a white claw. "You know i can't, My dad will go nuts." I keep nagging her until she finally says yes. (ps please don't give in to per pressure.) She takes the white claw and chugs it. "Wow, That was hot." I say to her. "Your turn." she replies putting the can down. "I like mine in cups." I grab a cup that isn't see through and pretend to pour with white claw in over the sink. "Cheers." i say as I "chug" it. She claps and takes another one. We go back and forth till i can tell she is drunk. i grab the cans and put them all around her. I walk back upstairs and wait. I hear a noise "ICE CREAM!" Sarah screams. I run downstairs and act like i had no clue what was going on. Griffin, Bryce and Josh run downstairs too. "Is she drunk?" Griffin says looking at all the cans. I run to her and sit her in a chair "She might throw up soon." i say as i grab a garbage can. Just as i saw that she trows up in the garbage can. It goes on like that for a while. Throw up. Stop. Throw up. Stop. "Go upstairs we got this." Griffin says pointing at me. "No JaY sTaY!" Sarah slurs. "Don't listen to her and go." Josh points upstairs. I walk off and hear Sarah yelling at griffin "Little son of a dog with one eye and looks like jack sparrow, Mixed with a fairy." she says as she falls off the chair. Bryce sits her back up. And Griffin puts all the cans in the recycling. "Hey Josh you still softish." I hear her say. She starts laughing and then yells at bryce "BRADDISON FOR LIFE! MARRY HER! YOU WONT! SLOPPY FISH STICK!" I laugh. It surprising that she never cusses when she is drunk drunk. Next i hear her crying "The Ice Cream. Thats all I want." she says in between sobs. "You can have ice cream if you go upstairs to bed!" Josh said, "rEaLlY!" Sarah reply's happily. Well this is my cue to go "sleep" I walk over to the guest bedroom and heard Josh helping Sarah into the Elevator. "Oh just wait till tomorrow Griffin will kill you." He says taking her to her bed. "Trashcan if you throw up." I hear josh set down the trashcan next to her bed.
•Sarahs Pov• (From when she was talking to Jay.)
"Thanks for understanding." I give him a hug and lay back down. I see a trashcan a quickly throw up in it. Jay holds my hair back, "Feel better?" he asks as i sit up, Dude i just threw up, But i know he is just trying to help and wants the best for me. "Ya. I am just tired." He nods and i fall back asleep. Then someone walks in and opens the curtains letting the birght light hit my eyes "Shit. Close the curtains!" I hear Griffin start talking "No, You are going to give me a good reason why you got drunk." I sit up squinting my eyes "I don't remember a thing." He laughs "Don't lie to me." I start to get mad "I told you I don't remember anything." i say more stern. "Look I want to believe you. But i can't, Why did you get drunk?" His voice was more soft. "I told you. I. Dont. Remember. Anything." He shakes his head. "Your grounded. I give you chances to just tell the truth but you don't want to." he walks out and i throw a pillow at the door. "DUMBASS IM TELLING THE TRUTH!"

A/n HAPPY BIRTHDAY @lilbonney I hope you have an amazing day! You are the best, Love you ❤️🦋