just go with it

i get back home and walk through the door to the smell of pancakes. i see jaden sitting on the counter talking with Jessica. "Its official, Sean is a fucking bitch." i say grabbing a pancake. "Who?" Jessica says confused. "Some shitty kid who can't accept an apology." i start to change the subject not wanting to talk about it with Jessica around "What are we doing today?" i grab another pancake. "Whatever you want to do." Sarah starts cleaning up. "Im in the mood to swim." i say taking another bite. "Im down." Jaden says, i nod and walk upstairs to get changed. I get a text from my dad.
Griffin/sarah
Did you give him
the money?
                                   ya, didn't take it well.
What do you
mean?
                                   he was pissed. like pissed.
                                      i don't think he wants to
                                     see me anytime soon.
Oh, i am sorry
:( things will get
better!

I roll my eyes at this statement, everyone says that but it never happens. I go upstairs and I hear Jaden follow me up to my room. "So what happened with the Sean kid?" jaden asks as i grab a swimsuit. "Hes just a bitch, I apologized gave him the money and told him i am not like that anymore and he yelled at me and told me to leave." I walk into the bathroom to get changed and i close the door. "Well maybe he was just mad in the moment." I put on my top. "Ya i guess, im kinda upset but i just want to leave him be for now."
•Jadens Pov• (He left to go hang out with his friends.)
i get into the car and meet up with Taylor Holder "How is that girl Sarah?" He asks driving. "Good, Shes nice. Like mean when you first meet her but so sweet if you get to know her. She won't tell you shit until you guys are good friends or she likes you. And she loves rock and rap. She will sing it even if she is out of tune and raps faster than eminem in his song "Lose yourself."' I say smiling at the thought of it. "You like her." Taylor laughs. "I mean....Ya, but how couldn't i, she is the coolest girl i have ever met. But i don't think she feels the same." Taylor keeps driving. "Okay, describe a conversation between you two. Like what do you talk about." I think on it. "We smashed a bunch of watermelons yesterday because she was super mad at Griffin. She just tells me all the shit that happens and things she hates or what she likes." Taylor laughs. "Bro I think she likes you, you said she wouldn't say shit until you guys are good friends or she liked you. If she doesn't tell Griffin this stuff but tells you. She likes you." I shrug, "Or maybe she just trusts me." We get to his house. "When you get back, just lay with her. If she moves, she doesn't like you. If she is still... well ask her out." I roll my eyes. "She could just be sleeping and not move." We walk inside. "Be loudish so that you know she could hear you."
I get home and sarah is sleeping. I walk into her room but i am loud enough so that she could hear me. I lay next to her and hear her heart beat faster.
She hasn't moved. I can tell she hears me..but hasn't moved, Does she like me?

A/n this is the author's friend. Her phone was taken at 9:30pm when they crossed the boarder and went to North Carolina 😔😭. But she said to say thank you if she gets more reads so thanks for 127k reads. thats a lot of people. um what else, oh ya the chapters are short because she spends like an hour writing one with a thousand words so right now so that she could make all the chapters she is keeping it to 600 i think. hope you have a good day. dont die :)