i hate you bryce

at this point, i didn't know what to do.
"no..." i trail off. "Um yes! We are talking about this when we get home." He says after he sees the waiter walking towards us. I give Jaden the "oh shit" look. Then i hear my phone buz and i check snapchat.

                             ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Jaden🤖
shit he knows..what will we say

šäråh🥄
u think i know what to do

Jaden🤖
u have to have been caught before

šäråh🥄
ya but no one cared it was mainly a "ok just dont die" thing

Jaden🤖
well then convince him it is a "ok just dont die" thing

šäråh🥄
omg have you met him? bruh is stubborn

Jaden🤖
then just tell the truth

šäråh🥄
no❤️

   i turn off my phone and could tell Griffin was pissed. The waiter came back with our food and we all ate with awkward silence. The suspense was high. i had been giving bryce death stares for exposing me. hes such a dumbass.
We finished eating and Griffin payed. I knew once we got into the car, it all would go down hill. Jaden went into Bryces car with the other boys. I tried to convince him to go into Griffins car with me but he said that he wanted us to talk things out. "Look, i know it is a hickey. Just tell me you didn't have sex." Griffin says driving down the highway. I was quiet, "You guys had sex?" at this point it was like steam coming out of his ears. "So what? You said in a youtube video you had it at sixteen." He rolls his eyes. "I was dumb at sixteen, i don't want you having sex at such a young age. you don't need to have sex to have a healthy relationship." He says still driving. "Did i ever say you did? I am old enough to make my own decisions. Plus its not like im pregnant, we used protection." I can see that made him relieved. "And im not that young." I say looking out the window. He makes a shocked expression. "Not that young? you cant even drive yet!" He exclaims. "Okay i cant drive. but that doesn't determine if i am not young." He gets back to getting mad. "Okay, your argument makes no fucking sense. You could have just told me that you had sex and you had a hickey. Or when i ask tell the truth, lying isn't getting you anywhere. you are now in deeper shit because you lied to me instead of just telling the truth." He says in a mad tone. "Okay if you were my age you wouldn't tell your parents you had fucking sex or a hickey. and you would deny it too instead of being like "oh hey mom, just had sex! thought you should know!" you really think i would tell you that? you are actually insane."' He laughs. "Im not insane, its called a healthy relationship. where you can go to your parents and tell them anything without being judged or being scared."
manz things i would tell him i had sex? he is so funny, that must be a joke. what does he want me to do describe it to him?
"Well then i guess we don't have a healthy relationship." I say turning to look out the window. "You're right, we don't."
Thats when the silence came in, i was annoyed and so was he. i don't understand why he made this into such a big deal when it didn't have to be. he acts like he wasn't this way as a kid, like no kid would be that open to their parents. its just weird.
       ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
šäråh🥄
he is mad and shit.

Jaden🤖
like how mad

šäråh🥄
we aren't really talking anymore mad.

Jaden🤖
it was that bad?

šäråh🥄
um yeah.

Jaden🤖
you think he will kill me?

šäråh🥄
nah, he says that telling your parent thing is a healthy relationship. so i told him ig we didnt have a healthy relationship. he agreed and we just stopped talking

Jaden🤖
omg, what? thats not good.

šäråh🥄
no dip sherlock

Jaden🤖
you always shut ppl out, why don't you just talk to him? u realize u probably hurt his feelings by saying you had a bad relationship.

šäråh🥄
i mean he agreed.

Jaden🤖
probably bc he didn't know what to say, and was mad. that was out of emotions, he doesn't mean it.

šäråh🥄
sureeee

Jaden🤖
im serious, maybe if u were nicer

šäråh🥄
nicer? wtf.

Jaden🤖
u know i didn't mean it that way.

šäråh🥄
ya know what, fuck u

            i turned off my phone and when we got home ran straight to my room.

Happy birthday @tiktokqueen223 and @idiosdado08 hope you both had the best day ever!! love you so much!! thank you for the support!! ❤️🦋 Also thank you for 170k reads!! i love you all so much you mean the world to me!!