the after math

•Sarahs Pov• (They are eating the cake that the boys made.)
"Ya know, not bad." i say taking another bite. "The decoration. Very poor. But tastes is overall, good." I change to a Gordan Ramsey voice. "The icing was flat and the cake was not moist. Decorating is not your strong suit." They all start laughing and i take another bite of the cake. "Okay, save some for later today and go to bed. Its been a long day." Griffin says pointing upstairs. "Fine." I roll my eyes and walk up the steps. I hear someone walk behind me but i ignore it guessing someone is trying to go to bed too. I walk in my room and see Jaden at my doorway. "Hey, I am sorry for bringing up your past. I shouldn't have." he says looking down. "No. I shouldn't have said the whole jail thing. It was rude, i am sorry." I hug him but pull out of it "Jail buddy?" I say laughing, I shake his hand. "Jail buddies." He replies laughing. I grab my computer and sit on my bed, "Want to watch StepBrothers with me?" He nods and i put my legs underneath the covers. Jaden grabs a pillow and i set the computer on the pillow so we can both see it.
•Griffins Pov• (Sarah just went upstairs.)
"does anyone know the Luigi guys phone number? I was planning to hold a birthday party for sarah and i think it would be nice if he came." Anthony pulls up his butcher shop up on his phone. "I know his work number." I get a message from anthony sending me the number. "Who else?" Sarah doesn't have a lot of friends. "Hannah! That one girl she goes to school with!" Josh exclaims, "I can ask sarah if she would like her to come over for a "sleepover" but its actually her birthday party!" he says. "That might actually work." I say shaking my head. "Wait! Whats that one girl. You said one time her and sarah got along at the orphanage..." Bryce starts thinking of her name. "Mrs.Abby!" he says after a couple seconds. "Oh ya!" I start to remember her. "I think thats it." I honestly don't know a lot of sarahs friends. "So it should be space themed, or some type of moon And we will invite everyone and surprise her!" The plan was all set. "Okay lets do it in the morning, I don't know if anyone is up at 3:58am." Kio says laughing. We all go our separate ways to bed and i go check on Sarah. I make my way up the stairs and see her and Jaden asleep. Okay this is awkward, Lets hope they didn't do anything to crazy. I see the computer on and shut it off. "Goodnight." I say shutting the door. I am definitely going to have to talk to her about that whole. "Lovey." thing that is going on between them. Lets hope that when i leave for the tour they don't get to handsy. I walk to my room and see if i can find any nannys to watch sarah and keep her out of trouble. i type in "nannies near me." and a website called "Care.com." comes up, i can even do background checks. I make an account and start to scroll through. I see all kinds of people some look way to nice for Sarah and others descriptions are too harsh. Sarah needs someone chill, fun and a little stern so she doesnt do anything to bad or won't manipulate  them into anything . "Jessica, Age 27 and is responsible, had taken care of kids for ten years." Wow she started at seventeen. I click on her profile and she is Hispanic with dark hair and hazel eyes. She seems like she could take care of Sarah, I send her an email.

Dear Jessica,
I am Griffin Johnson, My daughter is fifteen years old her name is Sarah. I was wondering if you could take care of her from June tenth to June twentieth?
          Sincerely,
       Griffin Johnson