i-wow

First off before the chapter starts you guys scare me. 🖐😳 i know you want Jaden and Sarah together but he would DEFINITELY catch a case 😂 they are 5 years apart. Shes 14 and he is 19. Maybe in the future tho....

I walk back in and Jaden looks at me "What did she want?" He says walking to the fridge. "Just saying good job on the grade." He smiles as he opens a can of soda "Thats nice." I walk over to the TV and go to Disney plus. What are we watching today? I see the "princess bride" and press play. I have seen this movie 1 million times but i love it. The stabbing and sword fighting is the best part. I watch the movie and Josh walks downstairs. As Wesley is being attacked by a big rat.

"Hey look Bryce is on TV." Josh says pointing at the rat. I laugh "Its all fun and games till we see a pretzel." He doges my comment "What movie is this?" he asks as he sits down on the couch "Princess Bride" I say watching the movie "Why is she just standing there? HELP HIM!" Josh screams at the TV Bryce walks down "What are you yelling at?" He says sitting on the couch "My guy is getting eaten by a rat and the girl isn't helping him." I press pause "Will you be quiet. That girl is Princess Buttercup and she has just found out that the love of her like Wesley is not dead. So she is trying to live!" Josh puts his hands up "My b." Bryce starts laughing "What kind of name is Buttercup?" I roll my eyes and press play. By this time Kio, Anthony and Jaden have come down to watch. "Wait so your telling me that she is being forced to marry him?" Kio says pausing the movie

"The way he says Marriage." Anthony says laughing "Yes. He wants to marry her but she loves Wesley and ya." I say pressing play. By this time they where all so invested in the movie "Ya know this guy is a bigger simp than griffin." Bryce says. "Wesley is charming and nice. You wish you where him." I say laughing. We finish the movie and by this time they where all mad "Wait SO THEY DONT HAVE KID?" Jaden screams at the TV "Chill bro." I say turning the TV off "Im planning the wedding!" Anthony says walking away. They are all so crazy. I grab a soda and give Chop some food "So when will you guys feed me?" I ask sitting at the table. It is 6pm so we should be having dinner. "Oh ya we have to look after you." Bryce says walking to the fridge looking whats in there "Well we don't have food. want Chipotle?" I nod and order a large coke and a Chicken burrito. "Thank you." I say smiling happy i am getting food. The food arrived and i eat it in 5 seconds. Josh is shcoked "I haven't even taken a bite." I laugh and throw my food away "I am going to go to sleep." I say yawning "At 7pm?" Jaden says looking at me in disbelief. "Work your brain to hard getting that 100%?" Bryce asks laughing. I roll my eyes "Why can't i just be tiered?" I say making my way to the stairs. Ya know what screw the stairs i go into the elevator. They have an elevator but only bryce has a car thats so dumb to me. I get a text from Griffin
Griffin/Sarah
I will be back
tomorrow. prepare
for the sway court
😂 what is that supposed to
mean?
You will see.

This man is so weird i swear. Sway court. What is that? I continue to my room and I plop on my bed and see Chop waiting for me to open the door for him. I open the door and letting him in. Chop jumps on my bed and i get into the covers.
I wake up the next morning to Griffin banging on my door "No school today. Prepare for court." Oh ya I forgot about that "Sway Court" thing. My personal opinion. It will be really dumb. I walk downstairs and let chop out. I see the couches re arranged. There is a chair in-front of the TV and two next to them. One couch is on the right side where Anthony Kio and Josh are sitting. The other couch is set up behind two desks. (ps its supposed to look like a court room.) "What is this?" I see Griffin go to the chair infront of the TV "Mrs.Johnson. You are here for being accused of lying about a test grade. And skipping school." How do they figure these things out so fast? I see Bryce walk up to me "I will be your Lawyer here to defend you." I laugh. "Bryce a Lawyer." This makes me crack up even more. He walks me over to the desk and i sit down. Jaden walks over and takes griffin to his side.

(for those who forgot what a courtroom looks like

(for those who forgot what a courtroom looks like.)
Anthony approaches the chair infront of the TV "Court is now in session!" He yells. Jaden walks up to me "Mrs.Johnson please walk up to the stand." I roll my eyes and sit in the chair Kio came up to me holding a book that had a piece of paper that said "bible" on it he gestured for me to put my hand on the "bible" "Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth." he said holding his hand up. "Sure." i say with my hand up. Jaden stands in-front of me "Mrs.Johnson is it true that you skipped school. May 13th?" Since that is not a real bible i can lie "No." He shakes his head "Sir can i get a witness?" Anthony shakes his head yes. Josh stands up and i go back over to Bryce. "I was on my way to Mcdonald's. I was having fun with Bryce and Jaden." He starts to act like he is crying "Its okay sir. Take your time." Anthony says patting Joshs back. He wipes away fake tears "I was distraught when i looked over to see Sarah and another girl crouching down. Trying to avoid us. I thought maybe i was seeing things. Till I pointed it out to Jaden and Bryce." He start fake crying again "Thank you sir." Jaden says leading him over to where kio was. "Bryce." Bryce walks up to the stand "Aren't you my Lawyer? Shouldn't you be defending me?" He ignores me "You guys are crazy." He also fake cries. "Josh had pointed her out to me and i just knew. Thats Griffins daughter." He sits back down and I go back up and sit next to anthony. "So Mrs.Johnson does that mean that you didn't take the test? Because to be able to take a test you would have to be in school. Therefore saying you did not get an 100%. So when you walked outside to talk with your friend, She explained how she took the test for you. I know this because I was listening. Your friend seems to talk loud." I roll my eyes "Did you watch Legally Blonde to prepare?" Jaden looks down "Thats not the point." He looks back up. "The point is you have LIED." He says pointing his finger at me. Everyone gasps. Anthony leads Jaden to sit back down and I sit next to Bryce "Anthony dosent Bryce get to defend me?" Bryce looks at me like i wished death on him "How could i defend a liar." I roll my eyes "I hear by declare Sarah Johnson as GUILTY!Charged with Skipping school and Lying. Punishment Apology to Teacher and Redoing the test!" My mouth drops open "Wait no I suck at Math!"