my bad

I walk back to where everyone is and say goodbye to Jessica. "Thank you for gossiping with me." i say hugging her. "Of course! I loved hanging out with you." She said smiling. I waved and she walked out the door. Thats when Bryce pulled me aside. "So who gave you that hickey?" he says laughing at me. "Shit. you can see it?" he nods and i run upstairs to change into a hoodie.
        Omg, what if Griffin saw.  Shit.Shit.Shit.He will be Pissed
I walk back down like nothing happened. "You cold or something?" Bryce said picking on me. I roll my eyes "Yes." Griffin looks over to me and is suspicious. "Well, you have a doctors appointment tomorrow so that we can get more X-Rays of your wrist and see if its healed." I nod and Josh starts laughing while pointing at me. I can see Bryce just told him something. "Bud, no way." he laughs more. Everyone looks confused. "What does that mean?" Griffin says looking at me. "I don't know." i shrug.
       I don't want to lie because then i will lose his trust, but getting in trouble will be shitty.
      Josh then looks at Jaden. "You." he says laughing. I see Griffin think on it. "Wait, You laughed at Sarah....then Jade-" it finally clicked in his head. "You guys better have a good story."
        Oh fuck it im going to lie.
"I punched Jaden when he scared me and thats why Josh is laughing, it was embarrassing so i acted like i didn't know." He nods, and actually believed me. "If you say so." I smile and the boys go unpack.
I pull Josh and Bryce over. "I swear to God, if you tell another soul i will destroy you." Bryce laughs "What do you have on me?" i make a smirk. "Funny that June sixth Addison came over at, what time." i pause to act like im thinking. "Oh yeah! two am when everyone was "asleep."' I quote "alseep" His eyes widen. "Care to explain why you sunk her in and why there was moaning?" Josh starts laughing at Bryce "No way dude she got you there." I turn to Josh. "Are we also going to forget when me and you went to the mall and you left me there for six hours without a phone and supervision. It would suck if Griffin figures that one out." I say smiling. his smile fades "Okay you got me there. We won't say a word." Josh says. I smile and walk away.
I make my way to Jadens room. "That was way to close." I say sitting on his bed. "I mean you did tell a pretty good lie. I even believed it." Jaden says laughing. "Well i made sure Bryce and Josh wouldn't say anything. They piss me off." I say falling on the bed. "You're so cute when you're mad." Jaden says laying next to me. I roll my eyes. "No more hickeys. or that shit for now." He nods. "We won't get caught..." He leans in and i kiss him. I pull out. "You never know." I walk out of his room and go find Chop. "Chop!" i yell. He runs after me. "Hey buddy." I say petting him. "Lets go on a walk." I grab his leash and yell to Griffin that i was leaving "DAD!! IM TAKING CHOP ON A WALK!" i yell up the stairs. "OKAY!" he yells back. I walk out the door and make my way down the street.  "Omg are you Griffins daughter?!" i turn around and see a girl and her friend smiling. "Whos asking?" i say confused. "We are fans!" my eyes go wide. "Oh! okay. Um..."
        I'm not good at meeting people, i am usually sarcastic and make jokes that are "offensive" i guess.
"How are you?" i say trying to start a conversation. "Good!" she squeals. "Can we get a photo."
         No.No.No.
"Yeah, sure." I say smiling. She takes a photo with me and so does her friend. "Whats it like living with Griffin?" She asks me. still having a big smile on her face. "Interesting, hes a good father." i laugh a little. "Thats so cool! I wish my life was as good and perfect as yours."
        I was shocked by that, my life wasn't always good. and far from perfect
"Oh we have our ups and downs. I wouldn't say my life's perfect. Im just like everyone else." I say smiling awkwardly.
   She eventually leaves and i continue my walk with Chop.
     I don't know how people do this, i am way to awkward to have a conversation with anyone. let alone fans. but griffin tells me to always be nice to them because they are the reason we have so many things. unless its Peaches, run from Peaches.

a/n ppl have been asking me if im like Sarah......about that.....my parents are strict when it comes to grades and i get mainly As with some Bs. I have never snuck out, got a dt, gotten suspended, smoked, drank, stolen and anything that could get me in trouble. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 160k READS!! ❤️🦋 i love you all so so much!