getting used to it

"Good thing i will be more of a friend!" Jessica responds. Okay, good response. "So what do you want to do?" She says breaking the silence.
There are a million things we can do, I would expect her to want to do some cheesy "Get to know eachother" game.
Just as i think that she does what i was hoping she wouldn't. "Here tell me about yourself, we can make boards! I have some newspapers and i am sure you guys have cardboard. Put pictures or words of something that describes you!" She suggests. I see Jaden smiling knowing i hate every moment of this. "I think that is a great idea!" Jaden adds in to make me mad. "Great! If you want to get some Cardboard, I can get the newspapers!" I nod.
This is so cringeworthy, Oh my.
I walk to the garage because there is loads of cardboard boxes from random packages the boys get. I pick out some boxes and make my way back to the dining room. Where Jaden and Jessica have the newspaper's and supplies. She hands me a newspaper and i set the boxes on the table. "What are you putting on your board?" Jessica pastes on a baby turtle. "Knifes, death, skulls." i say pasting on a skull. "Well, I am putting on a music note on mine!" Jaden says lighting the mood. "Fun! Do you like music?" She asks Jaden as she is putting more sea animals on her board. "Ya, i have some songs i made." Jaden says pulling out his phone to show her. She smiles listening to angles and demons. "That is so good!"
      Ew, why is she all "Yay." and "I am so happy." She is like the peppy cheer leader no one likes.
"So do you like the ocean?" i say towards Jessica in a kinda rude tone. "Yes! I am actually studying to be a marine biologist. But because it is summer Nanning is my part time job!" 
    "im a marine biologist." i mimic in my head.
"That is so cool! What is your favorite sea animal?" Jaden puts a guitar on his board. "I love Lemon Sharks, They are docile and super cute. My abuela likes to call them the "cachorros del mar.'" I look at her confused. "The what?" Jessica laughs. "The puppies of the sea." Jaden seems to think that it is so cool.
     Just because she knows spanish and likes sea animals and is some biologist dosent mean she can be your bestie.
We finished our boards, Jadens was the Rockstar vibe, mine was a Fuck off vibe and Jessicas is Yay, Marine, Fun, Wahoo! Which i dont like. Jaden goes off to meet some friends which leaves me and Jessica.
"Do you like Jaden?" she asks me while making a cheese quesadilla. "No. Why would you think that?" I snap back. "You stare at him...like alot." She laughs at it. "No.." I am not giving in to her stupid games. "Okay if you say so." She flips the quesadilla over and puts it on a plate. "Here you go." She hands it to me and i do a fake smile. "Thank i guess."
There has to be at least ONE thing she can't do, like cook? I take a bite, Well scratch that off. I mean this beats Griffins Chicken made on a pan.
"Is there any hobbies you like?" Jessica tries to make conversation while doing the dishes. "Skateboarding." I say taking a bite of the quesadilla. "My sister loves skateboarding! She is a natural, she can do all these tricks it is crazy." I shrug. "Ya, thats cool." i say blandy.
    She tries to make more conversation, but I reply blandly. I get she wants to be nice and stuff but i dont need a Nanny. I don't need anyone, i am independent. Apparently Jaden is coming home at like 11 pm and of course she is fine with it.
10:24 pm
I took a shower and sit on my bed with chop. "Pros and Cons list of Jessica. There should he more Cons than Pros." I take out a sheet of paper and a pencil. "Con, To peppy." I go on. "Pro, good cooking...Con, Super cool...but not in a good way!" i set the pencil down. "Chop. Is she really a bad person." He turns his head away. "Okay, Maybe i need to cut her slack but she is just...Perfect!" I hear Jessica knock on my door and i put the piece of paper underneath my bed. "Hey, Just wanted to say goodnight! To you and Chop. If you want to make a list of things you would like to do, you can!" She smiles and shuts the door. I turn off my light and turn the other way. "Why is everyone so perfect." I whisper while shutting my eyes.
  I hear a noise and feel a dent in my bed. Someone lays next to me. I can tell it is Jaden.
"I know you are asleep, but i hope you know how crazy cool you are. You also need to cut Jessica some slack." He whispers. Then turns over and snuggles up towards me. "Goodnight Sare Bear."

A/n Happy birthday @Miriammiller11 hope you had amazing day!! love you so so much!! Also thank you so much for 21k reads! i am so thankful!! ❤️🦋