01

______________________

The sunlight peeked through Felix's sheer white curtains causing him to stir in his sleep. He slowly sat up as he rubbed his eye, fixing his hair as well. A soft knock came from his door and he yawned before saying, "Come in."

The door opened and he gave his mom a sleepily smile. "How did you sleep, sweetheart?" She asks as she walks into the room, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Mhm...good," Felix says with a smile. She chuckles and kisses his forehead. "Get dressed. You have school in a little."

Felix nods his head and she leaves the room. Felix yawns again and sat on his knees, turning to his window and pulling the curtains back a little bit. They had gotten a new neighbor last week and the family was nice, as well as their son. He hoped he goes to the same school as him so he could be friends with him.

He got out of bed after closing his curtains. He walked over his dresser and took out a pair of light washed jeans, a black belt, a plain shirt, and a denim jacket. He changed and tucked the shirt in before putting the belt on. He sat in his chair, squeaking as he forgot it would swing. He slips on his socks and cuffs his jeans a tiny bit.

He stood up and grabbed his phone, checking his messages. He answered his friends before slipping his phone into his back pocket. He walked into his bathroom and did his normal routine. Once he finished, he grabbed his jacket which he had on his desk chair. He slipped it on and grabbed his bag, leaving his room.

His mom smiles at him as she left the kitchen. "You ready?" She asks and Felix nods his head. He slips on his shoes and they exit the house but Felix stop. "I forgot my glasses, one second," He says. He places his bag in the passenger seat and walks back inside the house.

He got to his room and spotted his glasses. He grabbed them and puts them all, smiling as it was cleared now. He turned off his lights and went back to the car.

____

He smiles towards his friends who wave at him. "Hey," Felix says as he hugs each of them. "Hey. We got a new student," Chan, the oldest, says. "Oh...where are they?" Felix asks as he looks around. "He's getting his schedule, I think he's the new kid on our street," Jisung pipes in. "Oh! I know him...kinda. His name is Changbin," Felix explains.

He looked towards the office and Changbin, the male they were talking about, exited. He and Felix lock eyes; Felix waves him over with a smile. Changbin walked over and Felix smiles at him.

"Hey," Changbin says. The group of boys waves and introduce themselves.

"I'm Hyunjin; Seungmin's boyfriend."

"I'm Seungmin."

"I'm Minho; this is Jisung."

"I'm Chan."

"I'm Jeongin."

Changbin smiles at them and introduces himself as well. After finding out that they all mostly share one class with Changbin, besides Jeongin, they all walked to the cafeteria where everyone could wait until school started.