03

______________________

Felix waved to his mom before walking into the school. He smiles at the people who were looking at him. He arrived at his locker and entered his combination. He frowns as it wouldn't open. He tried again but it still wouldn't.

He looked around and saw Changbin. The male walks over with a smile. "Hey," He says. Felix smiles at him. "Can you...try to open my locker? I can't really open it," Felix says with a small tint of pink of embarrassment.

Changbin chuckles and remembered something he usually did if his locker was stuck. He lightly banged it before entering the combination Felix gave him. He opened it and Felix's eyes widen. "Woah...thanks!"

Changbin, for some reason, felt his cheeks heat up slightly when Felix hugged him. "It's not a problem," Changbin says. Felix pulled away and smiles, grabbing his things and closing his locker. "Thank you for joining me on the Saturday," Felix says as they started walking.

"It's not a problem. My mom wanted me to get to know the neighborhood," Changbin says. Felix hums and huffs as his books started getting heavy. "Here," Changbin says as he grabbed some of them. "No, hyung. It's okay, I should've just put them in my bag," Felix says as he stopped walking.

Changbin shook his head as he stopped walking as well. "We can put them in your bag when we get to the cafeteria," Changbin says, "I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself." Felix felt his heart flutter for some reason. He's never had someone care about him this much, besides his parents. He smiles and nods his head softly. "Okay, hyung. Thank you."

Changbin smiles and they start walking again.

____

Felix walked up the bleachers and sat in his normal spot since he wasn't allowed to participate in gym class. Nobody, besides the gym teacher, of course, knew why he wasn't allowed and nobody wanted to questions in case it was a sensitive topic.

Felix opened his bag and took out his binder to see if he could finish any homework. He saw that he finished everything so he closed it and slipped it back into his bag. He pouted as he thought of what to do. He was never interested in watching people work out since it made him feel left out.

He looked up and saw the gym class entering, his eyes widening as Changbin walked in with Chan. He felt his cheeks heat up for some reason as his eyes went to the male's arms. He looked away and towards his bag.

He stared at it before he got an idea. He dug through it and grabbed his sketchbook. He opened it and flipped through it, smiling at the beautifully drawn or colored scenery. He stopped when he came to a certain page.

He smiles softly at it and tilted his head. He had done the drawing when he went to Japan with his parents over the summer. It was a row of cherry blossom trees with his parents walking hand-and-hand in front of him. He had taken the picture on his phone and when they got back to the hotel; he spent the rest of the trip drawing and coloring it.

He slowly moved away from his thoughts and turned the page, seeing that it was a blank page. He reached into his bag pockets and found a pencil. He smiles and started sketching. He had an idea in mind but while he was admiring his picture of the cherry trees; the idea had vanished.

So, he just let his mind take over and draw whatever it wanted.

After some time; he glanced at his watch and pouted. He grabbed the ribbon that was connected to the spin of the book and placed it between the two pages. He closed his book and made sure it would open to the right page; which it did. He smiles at the sketch he had so far, still not understanding what it was but so far it was two people; one of them having their arms around the other's waist.

He closed it again and slipped it into his bag; zipping it up and putting the pencil where it was before. He stood up and grabbed his bag, putting it over his shoulders and started to make his way down the bleachers since he sits high on the bleachers.

Everyone, besides one of the coaches who was getting ready for the next class, was inside the gym. Felix waited by the door; patiently waiting for the bell to ring. It did and Felix waves to the coach before exiting the gym.

He hummed as he waited near the locker room. The two males he was waiting for left and Felix tap their shoulders since they had ignored him. They turned around to be met with a pouty Felix.

"You guys almost left me," Felix whines as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Sorry, Lix," Chan says with a small chuckle. Felix quickly smiles and hugs his arm. "It's okay, hyung. Can we get ice cream after school?" Felix asks as they start walking after letting go of the male's arm. "Mhm...I'll see with my mom."

Felix smiles and looks at Changbin. "You wanna come with us?" Felix asks. Changbin smiles and nods his head. "Yeah."