23

3 ᵂᴱᴱᴷˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ_________________________

3 ᵂᴱᴱᴷˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ
_________________________

Changbin was on their bed; scrolling through his phone when he felt a peck on his lips. He looks down and chuckles at Felix who was under his arms to look at him. "Yes, baby?" Changbin says as he shuts off his phone and laid it on the side table.

Felix moved to straddle his lap and he held Changbin's hands in his lap. "Nothing," He says and Changbin smiles; pecking his lips multiple times which made Felix giggle. "Can I ask you something?" Changbin says as he rolls Felix onto the bed.

"Yeah," Felix answers as he wrapped his arms around Changbin's neck. "Why did you have to get a heart transplant?" Changbin asks hoping he was going to get an answer. Felix smiles and kisses his nose. "I was wondering when you were going to ask," Felix says as he made Changbin lay down.

Changbin wrapped his arms around his waist as Felix laid his head on his chest; twirling the strings of his boyfriend's hoodie.

"Is was just because I had a weak heart. When I was younger, I inhaled a lot of the smoke from my dad's cigarettes cause I was always outside playing. It was the 9th-grade year when I found out about it so a lot of my daily life changed like my physical activities," Felix explains, "My immune system was okay but when pollen was high, I would cough hard and I couldn't breathe which made my chest clench up. When I had that 'asthma attack' it was just because my chest clenched up suddenly which made my whole body freak out so I had trouble breathing. When my stomach hurt it was a symptom of it. My tummy was blotted to but you couldn't see it because of the blanket. "

Changbin's eyebrows furrow as he looked at Felix.

"All in all, it was just because over time my heart was getting weaker. When we had that sleepover and my mom told me she needed to talk to me, it was because I was going to the hospital for my transplant. They finally found one and it was going to take a week or shorter so they just wanted me there in case it got there earlier," Felix finished as he sat up.

Changbin looked at him and Felix leaned down; placing his lips on his. Changbin exhales with a smile as he pulled Felix to straddle his lap. Felix pulled away with a small smile.

"And...if I didn't get the heart by Sunday, I would've died. You know when you came in the first day, did you hear how slow the heart monitor was beeping?" Felix asks and that earned a nod from Changbin who was close to crying now. "My heart was slowing down and I was actually thinking I was going to die," Felix says as he grabbed Changbin's hands intertwining them.

Felix leaned down and kissed Changbin's cheek. "But I didn't. I'm still here," Felix quickly reassures as he rubbed Changbin's chest who had tears rolling down his cheek. "I-I know," He chocked out and Felix coos. "Babe. It's okay," he says with a small laugh.

Changbin smiles as he tries to wipe his tears away. "I pushed through and I didn't give up because I wanted to live my dream and be with me too," Felix says as he wipes the male's tears before kissing his moist cheeks. Changbin chuckles as he rolled Felix onto the bed; lifting his shirt.

"Binnie!"

Changbin looked at the male with a smile before kissing Felix's scar and resting his head on his chest. "I like listening to your heartbeat now," Changbin says. "It's not really my heartbeat...it's a teenager's heartbeat in Busan," Felix says and Changbin shrugs. "I don't care. I get to hear a beautiful heartbeat now," Changbin says as he kissed the scar again before pulling Felix's shirt down.

"Bath?"

"Yep. You go start it, I'll get clothes."
____

Felix was rambling about something as he leaned into the older's chest who was listening.

"Also! Where do you want to have our wedding?"

Changbin looked at his boyfriend confused. "Wedding?" Felix nodded his head as he looked at him. "What?" Felix says and Changbin just smiles; kissing his cheek. "I think we should have it in the country during the fall. The pictures would be really pretty because of the leaves and the temperature would feel nice," Felix explains as he holds Changbin's hands. "Okay," Changbin says with a soft chuckle.

Felix was about to speak when they heard the door open. They looked over to see Oreo walking in. "Hi, Oreo," Felix says as he patted the dog's head who was the height of the bathtub. Oreo stared at the water and Felix quickly shook his head. "No, no bathtime for you right now," Felix says.

Changbin laughs as Felix started pushing their dog who was trying to get in the bath. "No! Changbin, help me~" Felix whines as Oreo started to put her paws on the edge. Changbin just watches the two fight. Changbin eventually pushed their puppy back. "Oreo. Out," Changbin says sternly but the pup just flopped onto the bathroom carpet.

Felix sighs with a smile as he leaned back. "If she's still alive, we should take some wedding pictures with her," Felix says and Changbin nuzzles his nose into Felix's neck with a chuckle. "When are you going to not talk about marriage?" Changbin asks after placing a kiss on his neck. "Mhm...until we get married," Felix says as he smiles at the kiss Changbin was placing. "Mkay."

Felix squeals when Changbin started blowing raspberries. "I'm not a baby~," Felix says with a giggle. "Yes, you are. My baby and my baby only," Changbin says as he held Felix by his waist. Felix smiles as Changbin kissed his cheek. "I'm hungry. I'll make dinner," Felix says as he turns his head to kiss Changbin who smiles.

Felix exited the bath and dried off; changing into the spandex and oversized shirt. "You better be out in 20 minutes or no dinner for you," Felix says as he walked out with Oreo following.

After 2 minutes, Changbin got out as well. He changed into the sweatpants Felix got him and left after draining the bath. He walked over to the kitchen and patted Oreo's head who was eating her food. He walked over to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek; squeezing his ass lightly.

"Stop doing that," Felix says with a smile but Changbin shakes his head as he wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm good. What's for dinner?" Changbin asks as he kissed his cheek. "Garlic steak."

Changbin smiles as he nuzzles his nose into Felix's neck. "My favorite."

_________________________

I could end it here...but I'm not mean lol