18

_________________________

Felix adverted his attention from the TV and smiles at Changbin and his friends. "Hey, guys," Felix says as he pauses the episode he was on. Everyone smiles and took their seat; Changbin next to the bed. "Since you'll be here for a couple more days; we brought board games!" Jisung says as he opens the bag he brought and took out the multiple things of games.

"I can't get out of bed," Felix reminds. He giggles when Changbin pulled his hood over his head and pulled the strings. "We know. You have a lap table," Jisung says and Felix rolls his eyes with a smile; grabbing the lap table. "I'll have to leave because I have some tests but a couple of games will be fine," Felix says as Jisung put one of the games down and unpacked it.

Jeongin's whines filled the rooms as well as everyone's laughter; Felix soft one since his chest still hurt. "This is unfair. How are you so good?" Jeongin asks as he watches Felix shuffle the cards since he had won. "You gotta use your brain."

"But you don't have one."

"I got a heart transplant, butthole. Not brain surgery so I didn't lose any brain cells while you probably did."

Everyone laughs at Felix's sass while Hyunjin grumbles; slouching down and resting his head on Seungmin's shoulder. Felix smiles and was about to pass out the cards when there was a knock.

Jisung grabbed the cards quickly and puts them into the box and shoved the game boards into the bag; pushing the bag under the end table.

"Come in," Felix says as he removes the lap table to be sat on the ground. The door opened to show his nurse and he smiles. "You ready for your test? Hello boys," she says after addressing why she was there.

Felix nodded his head and the nurse shooed all of the boys out after giving Changbin the opportunity to give Felix a small kiss on the cheek. The boys did leave as they had to do things for Felix's party.

The nurse walked over to Felix and helped him out of the bed. She slowly led him to the door and opened it; allowing him to sit in the wheelchair. She smiles at the male who kept his hands in his lap as she started to push him towards where she was meeting the doctor.

"Only a couple more days and you can go home with your boyfriend," She says which made Felix blush. "H-He's not my boyfriend yet," Felix says as he picks at Changbin's sweatshirt he was wearing. The nurse just hums with a smile.

The tests didn't take long and the nurse started pushing Felix towards his room. Felix got a smile on his lips as he saw Changbin waiting by the door; holding a thing of chocolate like always. "I'll have him take you the rest of the way in," She says which made Felix blush again.

Changbin smiles as she stopped in front of him. She walked off which confused him and he looked at Felix who was looking at him. "Put the chocolate down and pick me up," Felix says as he pouts. Changbin chuckles and opens the door; placing the chocolate on the side table. He walked back over and picked Felix up gently; causing Felix to giggle.

Changbin walked in and set Felix down on the bed before bringing the wheelchair in and setting it in the corner. "What do I owe the pleasure of having you visiting alone?" Felix asks as Changbin laid next to him; looking at him. "Nothing. I just wanted to be alone without the guys," Changbin says as he moves closer to Felix; wrapping his arm around Felix's and laying his head on it. "You're so weird," Felix says as he runs his fingers through Changbin's hair.

Changbin hums and moves closer. Felix glanced outside and saw it was softly raining. "You drove, right?" Felix asks and Changbin nodded his head. "Yeah. Why?" Changbin asks as he lifts his head up. "It's raining, again," Felix says as Changbin sat up. Changbin moved behind him and gently made him lean back.

He settled his arms around his waist and rests his chin on his shoulder. "I heard it's going to snow sometime next week," Changbin says. "Really! Can we walk around in the snow, please?" Felix asks as he looked at Changbin with puppy eyes. Changbin smiles and kisses his cheek. "Of course, but you told me no physical things."

Felix slapped his leg. "I meant like running and roughhousing. I can still walk and all of that," Felix says as he messed with Changbin's rings. "Mkay."

Felix giggles and turns his head, kissing his cheek before turning to face the window to watch the rainfall with the person he loved the most, and the same went for Changbin.