10

ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴳᵁᵞˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞᴵᴺᴳ ᴵᵀ

______________________

Changbin walked across the street and knocked on the door. He waited until the door opened to show Felix's step-dad. "Oh! Hello, are you looking for Felix?" The male asks and Changbin nodded his head.

The male let him inside and Changbin walked to Felix's room; not expecting the younger male to still be asleep. He walked over and gently shook the boy who woke up. He turned his head and gave a sleepily smile towards Changbin who smiles back.

"You went to bed late last night," Changbin says as Felix sat up and yawned. "Mhm," He hums as he nodded his head. "You busy at all today or are you getting ready for that trip?" Changbin asks and Felix shook his head. "I packed yesterday after you left," Felix answers and Changbin nodded his head.

"Would you like to go on a little road trip before you leave?" Changbin asks and Felix smiles. "Yeah! What time?" Felix asks. "Is 5 good for you?" Changbin questions and Felix nods his head with a smile. "Yep! Where are we going to go?" Felix asks but Changbin didn't answer; gently kissing his forehead which made Felix blush.

"You'll see. Wear something comfortable."

____

The time came around and the sound of someone knocking on the door caught Felix's attention. Felix grabbed his phone and smiles at the kiss he received from his parents. "Have fun," His dad says as Felix walks towards the door. "I will! I should be home around 9," Felix says as he slips on his shoes.

He waves to his parents before opening the door and smiling at Changbin. "You ready?" Changbin asks and Felix nods his head with a soft smile. "Why won't you tell me where we're going?" Felix asks with a small pout as they walk over to Changbin's car. "Where's the fun in that?"

Felix huffs but smiles as he got into the passenger side. Changbin got in as well on the driver side and they both buckled in. "Why don't you drive your car to school?" Felix asks as Changbin started the car. "I don't like driving much. I enjoy walking more," Changbin says as he started to drive off.

Felix hums in agreement even though he doesn't have a driver's license. Changbin held out his hand and Felix took it with a smile. Their fingers intertwined and Changbin let them rest on the center console while they listened to the soft music coming from speakers of the car.

As they drove; Felix looked out the window with big and curious eyes. It's been a while since he had gone out and just took a drive with someone who cared about him and he was already enjoying it even though it had only been a few minutes. They just got out of the neighborhood so the small house turned into big skyscrapers that were covered in windows; reflecting the sky that was slowly falling asleep.

The sky was still blue but the sun was slowly moving down to rest so the moon could take its place and awaken the animals who enjoyed the night more than the day.

Felix's head slowly laid against the window with a smile as he felt Changbin's thumb rub his knuckles as they would usually do when they held hands and enjoying the presence of each other.

The scenery changing caught Felix's attention as the stuffy, populated city turned into trees of different colors and sizes. Felix lifted his head and looked at the male who was smiling. "Where are we going?" Felix asks again and Changbin gave him a glance before speaking, "Somewhere I always went with my older sister before she moved to college."

Felix nodded his head with a small smile and he settled back in his seat.

They soon arrived at the place and Felix's eyes widen at the view. They were on a cliff that had a clearing and showed the city that had the sun behind it slowly setting. Changbin moved his seat back and leaned his chair back and grabbed the blanket.

"Lix."

Felix looked away from the view and towards Changbin who had a soft smile. "Come here," He says and Felix blushes. He removed his shoes before crawling over and sitting in Changbin's lap. The older smiles and wraps the blanket around him. "Did you bring snacks?" Felix asks and Changbin chuckles and nods his head. "In the back."

Felix smiles and reaches into the backseat to grab the bag of snacks. He placed it in the passenger and opened it; Changbin holding his waist with a soft smile. Felix grabbed a bag of chips and snuggled into Changbin's chest and opened the bag.

As the two sat; small jokes and soft giggles were shared between the two. They finished a couple of chip bags and were now cuddling as they watched the sun slowly set.

Changbin looked at Felix who was focused on the setting sun. He felt his heart pick up speed as the sun lit up his features; especially the small dots on his face that were freckles. To Changbin, he called them stars. He's never told Felix but he always reminds himself he'll need to tell him soon much like what he was going to say right now.

"Hey, Lix?"

Felix hums as he looks at Changbin; noticing their faces were close but not too close. "Yes?" Felix asks as they stared at each other. "I...like you," Changbin says as his heart picked up speed again. He saw Felix's tanish cheeks turn into a pink color. "Y-You do?" Felix asks in a small voice and Changbin nodded his head.

Felix nibbled at his bottom lip as he gripped Changbin's sweatshirt. "I-I like you too," Felix says in a small voice. He looked at Changbin who was smiling. Felix leaned forward and shyly pecked his lips which made Changbin smile. "Can we...wait until I get back from my trip before we date?" Felix asks as he looks at Changbin.

"Of course. If you need more time, I'll wait."

Felix smiles and hugs Changbin by the neck. "Thank you," He whispers and Changbin hugs him back. "Any time, Lixie."

_________________________

I may have found the love of my life👉👈

Also, I'm not counting that peck on lips as a first kiss. You'll see why in some time.

I'm also almost done with school!! I got this week than next week and I'm done with work whoop whoop.