12

______________________

Day Two- Tuesday

Changbin woke up and got up; grabbing a random pair of clothes and heading to the bathroom connected to his room. He walked back out after placing his things down when he heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" He called which signaled the person to open the door. "Morning, mom," Changbin says with a smile. "Good morning. School is canceled today, for some reason," She explains, walking over and ruffling her son's morning hair. "Oh...okay," He says with a smile. She smiles back and exits the room shouting, "I'll make some pancakes!"

Changbin celebrates silently before grabbing his phone and going to the bathroom. He closed the door and opened Spotify; clicking shuffle on his playlists and setting his phone on the counter. He turned the water on and as he waited for the water to warm up; he washed his face.

He finished so he got undressed and stepped into the shower. He closed his eyes as the water ran over his body. He was probably going to finish some of the schoolwork he didn't finish and then probably go to the cafe he and Felix went to one day. He smiles at the memory and he scrubbed shampoo into his hair but also frowns as he remembered a scene.

He shrugged it away.

That also reminded him that he needed to text Felix to see how he was doing. He washed out the shampoo as he thought of something else to do. He, of course, was going to check on Felix's parents just like the male instructed him to do.

He finished his shower and he stepped out; wrapping a towel around his waist. He turned off his music and opened his messages to text Felix.

Lixie🥺❤💍

Me
Lix? Did you land in Australia?

Lixie🥺❤💍
Yah! Sorry, I fell asleep when I got to my grandparent's house

Me
It's okay. I'm just glad your safe

Lixie🥺❤💍
Awe~ I'll be able to text till Wednesday but only in the morning and before 10

Me
Alright. Do you have any recommended food at that cafe we went to together?

Lixie🥺❤💍
Mhms...there's this Jello that's reallyy good! Also the strawberry energizer on ice

Me
You've been there a lot to know this

Lixie🥺❤💍
Yep! Also, if you like mango, I would get the mango jello👉👈

Me
Okay. I'll send you a picture of what I get

Lixie🥺❤💍
Okay! Make sure you check on my parents!

Me
I will. See you in a week

Lixie🥺❤💍
Okay! Mwah❤️

Me
Mwah❤️

____

Changbin exited the cafe with a smile. He looked up and frowns as he saw it was going to rain. He quickly walked to the neighborhood and looked over to Felix's house; noticing one of Felix's parents' car was there. He smiles and jogs over; knocking on the door.

The door opened to show Felix's mom. "Oh! Changbin, hello," She says and motions for him to come in. Changbin follows the order and slips off his shoes. "Why are you here?" She asks. "Felix wanted me to check on you."

Mrs. Lee sighs with a smile. "Of course he did and he even told me to have you look at things on a specific day," She says which confused Changbin. "I thought you told him when I was over? How did he have enough time to do that?" He asks which only earned a smile from Mrs. Lee. "I'll go get what he wanted you to have," She speaks and walks off before Changbin could say anything.

Mrs. Lee entered her son's room and a small, sad smile came to her lips. She walked over to the bed and kneels down; taking out the small box Felix had shown her before he had left to put his favorite pillow and blanket in the car. She placed it on the bed and opened it.

She takes out the first journal that had a sticky note with Tuesday on it. She opened it and flipped through the pages to see many drawings of cherry blossoms with a small little note in the side of one of them.

I wish I could get this tattooed ):

She smiles at the drawing and closed the box; slipping it back under the bed before leaving the room to see Changbin staring at some of the pictures. She walks over and caught Changbin's attention. "What's that?" Changbin asks as he takes the journal. "Just random drawings Felix did," She says with a smile as Changbin flipped through it slowly.

He stopped at the page Felix's mom stopped at and a smile came to his face. "Is he not allowed to get a tattoo?" Changbin asks and Felix's mom nodded his head.

_________________________

What do you think Binnie is going to do?