07

______________________

Felix laid in bed; curled in a ball with a fluffy, weighted blanket over him. He wasn't excatly sick but his tummy hurt a lot which made it impossible to focus and walk.

His door opened and he lifted his head, turning it to see who it was. "Hey....hyung," Felix says with a small smile. Changbin walked over with a frown. "You alright?" He asks as he sits at the edge of the bed. "Yeah. Just a really bad tummy ache," Felix says as he tried to sit up.

Changbin stopped him and shook his head. "Just...rest. I'll bring your work over," He says and Felix smiles. "Thank you. Saying how we've known each other for a couple of weeks, you're very nice to me," Felix says as the older stood up. "You were nice to me so it's time to return the favor," He says.

Felix smiles and lays on his side. "Thank you again," Felix says as the male walked towards the bedroom door. "It's not a problem. I would use a heating pad to ease the pain," He says before leaving, Felix smiling.

Felix sat up and opened his curtain; watching Changbin leave the house with his bag on. Felix smiles as he rests his chin on the windowsill.

He didn't know if he liked him as something more or just as a friend. He's never felt this way towards anyone so it was all really new. Felix felt like he had very high standards when they really weren't. He just wanted a man that could take care of him, love him correctly, could somewhat cook, and maybe more but the boy's now-a-day care more about having sex, getting high/drunk, and other illegal things.

Felix winced and snapped out of his thoughts when a strong pain came to his stomach. He slowly laid down and inhaled.

"Mommy~"

After a few seconds, the women entered. She frowns and walked over, sitting down at the edge of the bed. "I already called the school," She says as she gently rubbed her son's stomach who smiles. "Okay. Changbin hyung is going to bring my work after school," Felix says which made the women smile.

"This Changbin boy...you bring him up a lot," She says and Felix's cheeks turn bright red. "N-No I don't. He's just...really nice," Felix says. "He does hang out with you a lot so I wonder where he got such a nice persona," She says.

"Stop teasing me. I'm hungry can I have food?" He asks trying to change the subject but his mom wouldn't back down. "The mom's here have explained to me how you and Changbin always play with the kids on the weekends," She says and Felix raises his hands to cover his face.

"H-He's the only one of this street that's close. Jisung lives on the other street but he's usually busy with music work with Chan and Minho and Hyunjin are usually at dance practice. Jeongin is usually sleeping and Seungmin doesn't like to be bothered on the weekend," Felix explains. Mrs. Lee chuckles and kisses her son's forehead. "You have your doctor's appointment next week so look forward to that."

She got up and left. Felix sighs as he went back to his position before which was being curled into a ball.

______________________

Small Part :P