04

______________________

Felix pulled on his clothing; a plaid skirt, a cream-colored turtled neck, thigh-high socks, and a trench coat. Felix grabbed his phone and slipped it into the coat pocket. He grabbed his glasses and slipped them on and left his room.

Someone knocked and Felix stopped, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He walked over and opened the door.

"Oh! Hi, hyung," Felix says to Changbin. "Hey. You busy?" Changbin asks. Felix's lips go into a thin line and he shook his head. "I was going to go to the nearby cafe for breakfast than lounge around the rest of the day," Felix answers. "Can I join you for breakfast?"

Felix smiles and nods his head. He slips on his shoes and grabbed the house keys from the key rack. He stepped out and closed the door.

A little kid ran over to them and Felix smiles, picking them up. "What's up?" Felix asks. "Can you play?" Felix's lips puckered and the toddler giggles, patting them. "Maybe. I'll see how I feel," Felix says. The toddler nods their head and Felix places them down and they ran off.

"The kids really like you," Changbin says as they start walking. Felix nods his head with a smile. "Yeah. I babysat a lot of them during the summer," Felix says as he messed with his skirt. Changbin hums and looks at the younger.

"Do you want to hold my hand?" Changbin asks. Felix looks at him. "O-Only if you're comfortable," Felix says. Changbin held out his hand and Felix placed his hand in the older's. Changbin intertwined their fingers and lets them hang beside them. "We held hands once when I walked with you," Changbin says.

Felix nods his head. "I forgot," Felix says as he looked at their hands. They fit together, weirdly enough. Changbin's hand was a bit rough but that was probably from working out but it didn't feel weird against Felix's soft hands. Their size difference wasn't much different but Felix's hands were babyish so it looked like Changbin was holding hands with a baby.

Felix got a small smile and looked up; smiling bigger as the cafe came into view. They got to the cafe and Changbin opened the door, letting Felix walk in before he walked in after.

The cafe was always Felix's favorite since he knew one of the workers and they knew what he wanted. Besides that, it was comfortable and homey during a chilly day much like today. Changbin nudging him caught his attention and he looked at him.

Felix smiles and pulls him over. "Welcome to...hey Felix," The male says with a smile. "Hey, Miki. My normal and for Changbin..." Felix looked at the male who ordered afterward. Felix was about to pull out his wallet when Changbin beat him to it, buying their small breakfast.

Felix pouts as they walk over to the table, sitting down. "What?" Changbin asks with a chuckle. "I was going to pay," Felix says. Changbin raises his brow and chuckles again. "S-Shut up," Felix mumbles as his cheeks heated up lightly.

Changbin placed his hand on the table and Felix looked at him. He placed his hand in it and Changbin smiles. "You do have a habit of holding people's hands," Changbin says and Felix glares at him. "Shush and let me hold your hand in peace."

Their order was called and Changbin said he was getting it. He stood up and left the table and Felix looked out the window; his eyes widening at the person.

"Hey...you alright?" Changbin quickly asked as he took his seat back down in front of Felix. Felix quickly looked away from the window and nodded his head; though Changbin saw he clearly wasn't.

"Come on. I know we just met but seeing that look on your face is worrying me," Changbin says as he gently takes Felix's shaking hands; rubbing his thumb over his knuckles.

Felix looked at Changbin who was giving him a trusting, warm, homey smile which made Felix smile back with the same aura. Felix focused on Changbin's comforting actions and his smile and he eventually calmed down. "Thank you for calming me down," Felix says with a smile, and Changbin returns it.

"It's not a problem. It looked like you were going to pass out," Changbin says and Felix could easily hear the worry. He pulled his hand away and moved a strand of hair behind his ear, embarrassed. "Yeah. That usually will happen so that's usually why everyone at school is pretty calm and gentle," Felix says and Changbin tilted his head.

"Did something happen that caused a big impact on the school?" He asks which earned a giggle from Felix. "It was me. The school, before I moved here, was always rowdy and fights were almost every second but when I came in ninth grade; it calmed down which made the staff members really happy," Felix explains.

Changbin hums and looked outside before looking back at Felix. "So what caused you to panic?" Changbin asks. "The...people smoking. I don't really have a good history with cigarettes which is a reason why my mom and I moved here," Felix explains and Changbin nodded his head with a frown.

"I'm sorry."

Felix shook his head; taking his drink and taking a sip. "I wouldn't be sorry for me, I'd be sorry for the people smoking. They're ruining their lungs which shortens their life. It's the same with people and vaping but people don't see it and it's disappointing."

Changbin looked at Felix who looked at him. "What?" Felix asks in a small voice. Changbin just chuckles and takes a sip of his drink as well. "Nothing. I'm just guessing smoking is a strong topic."

Felix nodded his head as he grabbed the muffin he ordered. "Yeah. Maybe I'll tell you one day."

Changbin smiles and they spent their small breakfast hang out talking and getting to know each other.

______________________

little hint :P