28

1 ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ_________________________

1 ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ
_________________________

Felix giggles at his mom who was holding back tears while she did his makeup. "Mama...you can cry," Felix says as he stops the woman who was reaching for the eyeshadow pallet. "I-I'm not crying! Right honey? I'm not crying," She says as she turns her head to look at her husband who nodded his head; knowing not to upset his own spouse.

She smiles and starts working on her son's eyeshadow. "I can't believe my little baby is getting married," She says and everyone in the room laughed; Felix grumbling at his friends who were teasing him now.

"I thought he was Changbin's baby."

Both Felix and his mom glared at Jisung who hide behind Hyunjin who chuckles. "I will hit you with my heel," Felix threatens as he crosses his legs; fixing the blanket over his lap. "That's murder, sir," Hyunjin says and everyone laughed; including Felix.

Mrs. Lee glanced at her husband who was on his phone. He glanced up and gave her a small nod and smile; her smiling back.

____

Changbin nervously messed with his suit jacket as the wedding slowly started. He noticed a couple who he didn't know but he assumed it was friends of Felix's parents. Everyone standing up caught his attention and he snapped his attention towards the beginning of the aisle.

Once the others finally made it down; Felix was lead down the aisle by his dad. A smile came to his lips as he watched his lover walk down dressed beautifully. The boy made it to the alter and Changbin walked down a few steps; holding his hand out his future husband.

Felix handed the bouquet to his dad before taking Changbin's hand and walking up the steps.

The priest was about to talk when barking interrupted them. They turned their heads and Felix chuckles as the two dogs came walking down the aisle. "I thought you were keeping them in your dressing room?" Felix whispers towards the male who gave a sheepish smile.

"I may have taught lily how to open doors," He whispered back and Felix playfully punched his fiance's chest. "Nerd," He whispers and Changbin pouts. "You're the nerd," Changbin mumbles as their two dogs sit at their feet.

The priest clears his throat and got back to the wedding service.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your partner."

Changbin pulls Felix by his waist and placed his lips against his; Felix giggling as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Oreo and Lily barked as they tried to separate the two; wanting kisses as well.

Felix giggles as he felt the noses of their dogs pocking at his exposed legs since he was wearing a dress. He looked down after pulling away from his husband and ruffled their fur.

Felix squeals as Changbin picked him up by the waist; pecking his lips. They were currently taking pictures, or starting too. Changbin placed him down and Felix pinched his cheeks. "How are you?" Changbin asks as he wraps his arms around his waist. "I'm doing great. How are you?" Felix asks with a little giggle.

Changbin smiles and pecks his lips multiple times which made Felix giggle. Lily barked and Felix looked at the dog who was holding a stick. Felix let go of his husband and grabbed the stick; tossing it which made the dog run off after it.

Felix glanced at Oreo who was laying down. "How long have we had her?" Felix asks. "Mhm...8 years I think," Changbin answers as he wrapped an arm his waist; Felix humming. Lily ran back over and Felix continued to throw her stick.

"Okay! Pictures now!" Mrs. Lee shouted as she clapped her hands. Felix stopped throwing the stick and tossed it over to where everyone was.

After a few pictures; Mrs. Lee stopped them which confused everyone. "Is something wrong, mom?" Felix asks and she just smiled. "No! I just...here let me go get them," She says as she walked off. Felix looked at Changbin who was confused as well.

She came back with a couple following her. Changbin recognized them as the couple who were in the back. Felix looked at his mom's hand and smiles as he recognized what she was doing.

"Felix. These are the parents of the girl's heart you have," She says and Felix looked towards the mother and father with a smile. He kissed his husband's cheek who lets him go. He walked over and gave them a hug. "Thank you," He says as he looked at them; seeing tears in their eyes.

Felix took the stethoscope from his mom and handed it to the mother first who puts it on. Felix guided the small metal piece to where his heart was located and placed it there; watching the mother's reaction.

The mother's eyes watered more and some tears fell as a smile came to her lips. She let her husband have a turn who had the same reaction as them.

Felix hugs them both again and glanced at his mom. "One picture with them?" He asks and she nods her head with a smile.

After taking the picture; Felix walked over to the photographer and explained what he wanted before continuing his and Changbin's wedding pictures.

ᴱᴺᴰ

_________________________

Thank you for reading!! The answers to your questions, if you did ask any, will be answered in a little bit!!