19

______________________

Changbin entered Felix's room with his change of clothes. Felix looked at him with a smile and Changbin smiles back. "You ready?" He asks as he walks over; kissing Felix's forehead. Felix nodded his head and took the bag that Changbin was holding out.

Changbin helped Felix out of bed who giggles. "I'm fine. I can get out of bed," Felix says as he gently hit Changbin's arm who just smiles. "I can get changed on my own. You can wait outside," Felix says as he kisses his cheek. Changbin nodded his head and exited the room; smiling at the nurse who passed him.

Felix set the bag down and took out the clothes. "Awe, Binnie," Felix says. He slips off the shorts he was already wearing and slipped on the black skirt. He sat down on the couch and slipped on the thigh-high socks and stood up to adjust them. He was already wearing another one of Changbin's hoodie that the male brought yesterday for him.

He slipped on the timberlands and adjusted the sweatshirt before stuffing the clothes into the bag and zipped it up. He grabbed his phone and bag and left the room; being met with a kiss on the forehead from Changbin which made him giggle. "Your parents already paid for the bills," Changbin says before Felix could question as he took his hand. Felix hums with a smile and nodded his head. "Let's go get food; I'm betting you're hungry."

Felix lays his head on Changbin's arm with a smile. "I am. Can we get McDonald's?" Felix asks and Changbin nods his head with a chuckle. "Of course. Drive-thru?" He asks and Felix shook his head. "Let's go inside," Felix says as he kisses his cheek. "Alright."

Felix waved to his nurse who waved back before they entered the elevator. "What do you want?" Changbin asks as Felix leaned into him. "Mhm...Mcnuggets, a large fry, a medium lemonade, and maybe a Mcflurry," Felix says as he looks at the male. Changbin chuckles at him. "Someone had this planned."

Felix nodded his head and kisses Changbin's cheek. The elevator doors opened and they left it; going to the front to check out Felix from the building. Once they did, they left after scheduling a check-up for Felix which was in a month.

They got to Changbin's car and got inside, buckling in. Changbin started to the engine and held out his hand; Felix smiling and placing his hand in Changbin's and having their fingers intertwine. Changbin lifted their hands and placed a soft kiss on Felix's hand before pulling out of the parking spot. Felix blushes as he smiles; watching as they drove to the fast-food restaurant he wanted to go to.

They arrived and Changbin parked; both of them getting out a few seconds later. They walked together and their hands instantly found their way to each other; both of them smiling. Changbin opened the door and let Felix go in first before he walked in and they went to wait in line. "You remember what I want, right?" Felix asks as he rests his chin on Changbin's shoulder, looking at him. Changbin nodded his head as he turned his head; kissing his nose. "Yep."

Felix smiles and lightly swing their hands as they waited. They finally got to order and Changbin, of course, paid since Felix didn't have his wallet. They walked over to a table a sat down. "Do the guys know were getting food?" Felix asks as he plays with Changbin's finger; taking sips from his soda. "Yeah. They wanted us to bring them food," Changbin says which made Felix giggle. "We weren't anygays, right?"

Changbin nodded his head; lifting his free hand and pinching Felix's cheek. "We weren't. They don't pay attention to us," He says which made Felix chuckle.

____

They arrived at Felix's house and they got out; walking towards the front door. Felix opened the door and smiles at everyone who jumped out. "Why weren't you surprised!" Minho whines as he plops himself on the couch, everyone laughing. "Binnie told me," Felix says as he slips off his shoes before walking over to his parents and hugging them; everyone cooing.

Changbin smiles and walked over to Felix's bathroom since he had put his necklace in his jewelry box. He got it and walked back out to the living room to see Felix sitting in one of the chairs. Changbin walked over and picked him up; sitting down with Felix on his lap. "You two look like a married couple," Chan says as he sat down with Jeongin snuggled into his side.

Felix giggles and wrapped his arms around Changbin's neck; turning to have his legs hanging off the arms of the chair. Changbin wrapped one arm around Felix's waist while he held the necklace in his hand. "Binnie~ What do you have in your hand," Hyunjin says as he wiggles his brows.

Changbin opened his hand to show Felix's necklace; a bright smile coming to Felix's lips. "Binnie~," Felix says as he leans his head on Changbin's shoulder with a smile. Changbin nods his head and Felix sits up. Changbin unlatched the hook and puts it around Felix's neck; latching it.

Felix smiles as he fixed the necklace; turning his head and kissing Changbin's cheek. "Thank you," Felix says and Changbin smiles; kissing his cheek and pulling him closer.

______________________

This book might be a bit lengthy. Hope you guys don't mind!

Also, please ask questions towards any of the characters lol.

Changbin

Felix

Minho

Jisung

Chan

Jeongin

Hyunjin

Seungmin

Mrs. Lee(Felix's mom)

Mr. Lee(step-dad)

Me(your author)