11

_________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_________________________

Day One- Monday

Changbin watched from his porch as Felix exited his house, hugging a pillow and a small bag around his shoulders. The male glanced over and Changbin smiles; grabbing his school bag and jogging over.

"Were you waiting for me to leave so you could say bye?" Felix asks with a soft smile. Changbin nodded his head which made Felix smile bigger. "You're sweet. Thank you but I'll be back in a week or so," Felix says but the pout on Changbin's lips didn't go away.

"But that's too long. We can't go on walks," Changbin says which made Felix giggle. Felix opened the side door to the car and placed his things in. He turned back to Changbin and pulled him into a hug; Changbin smiling and hugging back. "When I get back, we can go on a long walk," Felix says as he cups Changbin's face.

Changbin nodded his head with a smile. Felix smiles back and kissed Changbin's cheek.

"Awe! You two are so cute!"

Felix jumped and turned around. "Oh! I'm sorry, honey," His mom apologizes and Felix smiles. "It's okay, mom," Felix says. She walks forward with her husband following. "Are you two dating?" She asks with a smile but the smile turned into a frown when Felix shook his head. "Not yet. We're waiting until I get back from my trip."

She nodded her head with a smile. "Are you and Mr. Lee going as well?" Changbin speaks up which heard a head shake from the adults. "No. Felix is just visiting his grandparents in Australia while we have work," She says, we indicating her and her husband. "Ah, okay," Changbin says with a smile.

She smiles and she and her husband go back inside to let the two teenagers have alone time. Felix turned back to the male who softly pecked his lips. "Be careful, okay?" Changbin asks and Felix nods his head with a soft giggle. "I will. Don't worry, I'll be in good hands."

Changbin got confused for a split second about the last two words but shrugged it off. "Okay. I have to get to school," Changbin says, hugging Felix once last time. Felix nodded his head as he hugged back; noticing the difference in their heartbeats pace before they pulled away.

"Have fun at school. Can you visit my parents while I'm gone?" Felix asks which earned a nod from Changbin. "Of course. Bye, Lixie."

"Bye, Binnie."

Felix watched as the male walked off and Felix let out a soft sigh before turning around to see his parents.

"I'm ready."

______________________

Short part, I know, but we're getting close to the good stuff!