20

_________________________

Felix kisses Changbin's forehead with a giggle as the male sat in front of him. The two were at Changbin's house and the younger was staying tonight thanks to Changbin's begging.

Changbin didn't really beg; he just walked into the house holding Felix's hand and his parents said he could stay over even though Changbin didn't get the chance to speak.

"I have something to show you," Changbin says with a smile. Felix tilts his head and giggles as Changbin kissed his cheek. "What is it?" Felix asks and he looked around as he heard a muffled bark. "You have a puppy!"

Changbin chuckles at the excited younger who was trying to get out of the bed but Changbin stopped him. "Yes. She's an all-black pitbull and her name is Oreo," Changbin says as he kisses Felix's forehead before getting off the bed and going to the door. He opened the door and the puppy came running in; Felix getting a big smile on his lips.

He leaned over and picked up the puppy; giggling as Oreo licked his face. Changbin walked over and laid next to Felix who was over the moon joyful. He watched the male play with the puppy on the bed with a smile on his lips. Felix's smile turned into a pout when the puppy jumped off the bed; flopping onto the floor but was fine. He smiles again when Oreo only went to her bed in the corner of the room.

"I think the bed is too big for her," Felix says as Changbin moved his head to rest in his lap. "She'll grow," Changbin says. Felix hums as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You wanna know what we should do?" Felix questions as he twirled a strand of Changbin's hair. "Mhm?" Changbin hums as he relaxed into Felix's touch. "We should dye your hair."

"No."

Felix pouted and Changbin looked at him with a smile. "I'm just kidding. Of-"

"Changbin! It's snowing!"

Changbin shot up and went to his window; pulling back the curtains. "It is! Lixie, let's go outside," Changbin says as he looks at his future boyfriend with a pout. Felix giggles and nods his head; glad he was wearing sweatpants. Changbin smiles and got out of bed; picking Felix up who squealed. "Wait...my jacket is at my house," Felix says with a pout.

Changbin opened his closet and grabbed one of his heavy jackets; slipping it on Felix who smiles. "Thank you," Felix says and Changbin kisses his forehead. "No problem. Let's go," Changbin says after slipping his own jacket on. Felix nods his head and walks over to Oreo; picking up the puppy which made Changbin pout. "Do you love her more than me?" Changbin asks.

Felix grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room so they could put their shoes on. "No. I love you both equally," Felix says after they put their shoes on. Changbin smiles and he opens the door; Oreo instantly running out. The two walk out to already see the group at their house.

"Did you guys sprint?" Felix asks as he squatted down to play with the puppy. "Yeah. Hyunjin fell," Seungmin says with a small snort. Hyunjin glares at his boyfriend before running over to the puppy. "You have your own," Felix says as he glared at Hyunjun who pouted. "But my puppy doesn't like snow."

Changbin chuckles as he walked over; kissing Felix's head with smiles. "Kkami likes snow. You just don't want the puppy to be in the snow," Felix says as he grabbed a stick and tossed it; Oreo running after it. Felix stood up and Changbin hugged him from behind.

"Snowball fight!"

A small frown came to Felix's lips which didn't go unnoticed by anyone. "Whats wrong?" Chan asks. "I can't do anything...physical for a couple of weeks," Felix says as he turned around; hugging Changbin. Changbin frowns as he hugged Felix tighter. "Lixie...what's wrong?" Changbin asks more worried as he could feel Felix trying not to shake. "I-I...I just...you guys always get to have fun but I always have to sit out 'cause of my health. I-I feel so left out and I d-don't like it because I-I want to have fun but I can't...yet at least," Felix ranted which made Changbin tighten his hold on Felix's waist.

The whole group was quiet as they looked at each other than the (soon-to-be) couple who were embracing each other. "We can...build a snowman?" Jeongin speaks up; trying to break the ice. Felix looks at them and everyone felt their heart pinch at Felix semi-tear stained cheeks. "N-No. You guys can have your snowball fight and I'll be the referee," Felix says; hoping that his friends wouldn't argue and they would just play.

"No, Lix, honestly. I think we're all fine with building a-"

"Felix and I can sit out. You guys play," Changbin speaks up; wanting to say a specific 5 words to Felix in semi-private. "You...sure?" Chan asks and Changbin nodded his head; pulling Felix so they could cuddle on the swing chair his parents had on the porch. "Yeah. We'll be fine."

Felix felt guilt wash over him as he cuddled into Changbin's side. "Binnie...go play. I'll be fine," Felix says as he looks at the male who shook his head. "No. Besides I want to watch the snowfall with you," Changbin says which made Felix smile. "Okay," Felix says in a soft voice. Changbin smiles and lets Felix intertwine their fingers.

Felix rested his head on Changbin's shoulder as they both watched the snowfall, and their crackhead friends throw balls of snow at each other. If Felix was being honest, he was being patient with Changbin who hasn't the question he's been wanting to hear for a while.

Being like this; having Changbin holding him close and both of them enjoying the presence of each other only made him want the male to ask the question more.

"Lixie."

Felix looked at Changbin who was smiling. "Let's go on a walk," He says and Felix smiles; nodding his head. They got up and Oreo came running over; Felix giggling at the puppy who was covered in snow. "Should we leave her with them?" Felix asks as he picks up the puppy. "We would be bad parents if we did that. They can barely take care of Jeongin," Changbin says as he motioned towards the group fo boys who were panicking since Jeongin was on the ground; sniffling. "True. Go get her leash."

Changbin nodded his head and walked inside. While he was looking for the leash; Felix looked at the puppy. "He is taking too long with the question I want to hear," Felix says to the puppy who tilts her head. Felix giggles and looks at the boys who were now all sitting in a circle; Chan comforting the child who wasn't crying anymore and was just confused.

Changbin kissing his cheek caught his attention and Felix turned his head; smiling at him. Felix puts Oreo down and Changbin attached the leash to her collar. Felix took the leash and the two left to go on a walk with their child.

After some time in silence and enjoying each other; Changbin stopped which made Felix stop as well.

"Lixie."

"Binnie."

They both burst out laughing and they wait to calm down. Changbin looks at Felix who hugged him. "You first," Felix says. "No, you first," Changbin says and Felix rolls his eyes. "No, you," Felix says and Changbin chuckles; nodding his head. "Alright."

Felix steps back a little bit Oreo sat at his feet; confused as she looked between them. "Lix...will you be my boyfriend?" Changbin asks which made Felix smile brightly. "Yes! Took you long enough."

Changbin laughs and pulls Felix by the waist. Felix's eyes widen when Changbin's lips met his. He smiles and closes his eyes; kissing back as he wrapped one arm around Changbin's neck while the other rested on the male's waist since he still had the leash in that hand. Changbin fully wraps his arms around Felix's waist and pulled him closer; both of them smiling.

Oreo, though, didn't pay attention to her parents as she rolled around in the snow next to them.

______________________

It would been funny if I just ended it here but I'm not lol. We still got like a couple more parts or something more cause I love this book