02

______________________

Felix rested his chin on his arms that were rested on his windowsill; tilting his head. It was 9 at night but he couldn't fall asleep. It was normal for a Friday night but the whole day he felt tired, but now he's not.

He lets it slide as he looked at the star-filled sky. He smiles and if you were looking at him, you would've seen the night sky reflect from his chocolate brown eyes.

Felix always thought to himself as he looked at the sky most nights; what would it be like to be above the clouds? It was a weird thought, yes, but no matter what time of day it was; afternoon, morning, night, he always thought what it would be like to be above the clouds.

His mom always told him from when he was young that when you pass; you got to go above the clouds. Felix is older now so he doesn't pay much attention to his mother's childish words but it's enjoyable to listen to them sometimes; especially after a stressful day or week.

He lets out a soft sigh as he picked his head up. He sat back on his bed, adjusting the blanket to lay over his lap. He thought about what he was going to do tomorrow.

He was going on a walk in the morning and maybe babysit one of the neighborhood toddlers? No, the parents were getting a day off tomorrow so they were most likely going to play outside.

Felix smiles as he came up with his plan for the day tomorrow. He was going to go on a walk, like he usually does on the weekends, maybe bake something for the parents, then maybe play around with the kids.

He smiles and nods his head to himself as he laid down; content with his plan. He laid on his side, looking through his window at the sky; perfectly making out the crescent moon in the sky.

He smiles softly at the star in the sky before closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to wash over him.

____

The sun peaked through Felix's window and he slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up; yawning and stretching upwards. He kept his eyes closed as he reached for his curtains pulling the close.

He grabbed his phone and pouts at the text he got from his mom.

Mom❤️🥺
If you're going on your walk, please wear your mask. Pollon is really high today

Felix texts back and got out of bed; leaving his room to have breakfast. He stopped when he heard a knock. He quickly fixed his hair and fixing his shirt before walking over.

He opened the door and smiles as he saw Changbin. "Good morning," Felix says. Changbin gave a smile. "Morning...I just wanted to thank you for showing me around school this week," he explains.

Felix smiles at him. "It's not a problem," he says. Changbin smiles back and asks, "are you busy today?" Felix shook his head. "I'm just going to go on a walk, bake something, then play with the neighborhood kids," Felix explains.

Changbin tilts his head. "It sounds like you're busy." Felix shakes his head. "I'm not. I just do that normally, would you like to join me for my walk?" He asks. Changbin shrugs his shoulders. "Won't hurt."

Felix smiles. "Great! I have to eat breakfast first; you can come in if you want," Felix offers. Changbin gives him a smile. "I guess." Felix opens the door all the way and Changbin steps inside; taking off his shoes and replacing them with the household slippers.

"You can make yourself comfortable on the couch and you can watch TV. I won't take long," Felix explains while motioning towards their comfortable living room.

Changbin nods his head with a smile. Felix started to walk off but stopped. "The bathroom is also down the hall and its the first door on the left." He disappears into the kitchen.

Changbin walked over to the living room, taking a seat on the white loveseat. It was comfortable and he smiles, grabbing the remote and turning it on. He inhales and his eyes widen at the delicious smell. He turned his head to see the kitchen clearly.

Felix had an apron around his waist and was listening to the radio softly as he made himself breakfast. Changbin turned his head back towards the TV and continued to watch whatever was on.

Eventually, Felix finished his breakfast and cleaned up. He went to his room and changed. He grabbed his mask and left his room, slipping his phone in his back pocket. Changbin gave him a confused look.

"Pollon is really high today and it makes me cough really hard," Felix explains with a soft smile which made Changbin smile. "Okay." Felix puts it on and adjusts it before he walked over to the front door, slipping on his shoes.

Changbin walked over and they exited the house, seeing the kids already out on the street. Felix gave a small wave to them all and looked at Changbin. "I...have a habit of holdings people's hands while I'm walking with someone," Felix explains before they started walking. Changbin smiles at the male.

He held his hand out and the corner of Felix's eyes crinkled, him smiling underneath his mask. He took Changbin's hand and they started walking towards the park.

"Why did you move here?" Felix asks after a few minutes of silence. "Mhm? Oh, my dad got a new job here," Changbin explains and Felix hums with a soft nod. "Have you been here for a while?" Changbin asks and Felix nods his head. "Yeah. Since the middle of 7th grade," Felix explains.

The rest of their walk was silent and comfortable as well as their day baking and playing with the neighborhood kids.