09

______________________

Felix opens the door with a smile; seeing Changbin. He lets the male inside and Changbin steps in, slipping off his shoes. Felix motioned for Changbin to follow him and the male does. "I'm pretty sure you've seen my room," Felix says with a small giggle and Changbin nodded his head, though he didn't really pay attention.

They entered the room and Changbin looked around. The walls were mint green and the flooring was a dark wooden flooring. The bed was a queen-sized with brown wooden bedframe pushed against the wall where the window was. The bedsheets were a white color and the pillows were a mint green as well. The end table was brown as well with a small lamp on it that decorated stickers.

In the corner on the other end of the room near the door, was a hanging chair. It looked fluffy and it probably was. Next to it was a small side table with a folded blanket, a jar with color pencils, and pencils which was on top of a book.

The floor had a soft carpet on it and next to it was a wooden desk with a chair(of course)

"Changbin....changbinnie...
BINNIE!"

Changbin jumped and looked at Felix who was smiling. "You spaced out," Felix says with a small giggle as he plopped down on the bed. Changbin set his bag down and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to Felix.

"I have this whole list of kdramas I've been meaning to watch but I haven't been able to because of school," Felix says as he turned on his TV that was above his dresser.

"Wanna have ice cream and pizza?" Changbin asks. Felix's eyes widen. "I can't believe I forgot about that! It's been a while since I've had someone over, all my friends are super busy during the week after school," Felix says as he pulls his phone out.

Changbin hums. "I'll call my mom to pick some up on her way home from work. What kind do you want?" Felix asks.

____

Felix's mom knocked on the door and the two look at her. "Felix. Can I talk to you?" She asks and the male nodded his head. He paused the movie and got out of bed, following his mom out of the room.

Changbin waited patiently as he scrolled through his phone when a message in the group chat popped up. He clicked into it to see what Chan wanted to discuss.

Children

Chaddy🐺❤
Okay. This group chat does not have Felix and it is for a reason.

Innie🦊❤️
Okay! Why though?

JinJin🦙❤️
^

MinMin🐶❤️
^^

Squirrel😒❤️
^^^

Cat🐱❤️
^^^^

Chaddy🐺❤
Uh...because it's almost Felix's 6th anniversary of being in the neighborhood

Me
You guys...do that?

Cat🐱❤️
Hell yeah! We got one for you too!

Me
Oh...dang.

Chaddy🐺❤
Anygay! We gotta keep this a secret because this is big!

Me
Why?

Squirrel😒❤️
Becauseeee when Felix and his mom moved, it's also the day his mom and Mr. Choi, his step-dad, got engaged!

Me
You guys know a lot about him...

JinJin🦙❤️
Yeah but not a lot. He keeps a lot to himself, especially when we asked him what his dream was.

Me
Oh...he explained to me about that but I don't feel like I should explain to him.

____

The whole time Felix was talking to his mom, they were explaining the party for Felix.

So far, they were going to have the party at the roller skating rink since everyone could skate and its been a while for Felix since he's been to one. Everyone was assigned jobs and Changbin had the easiest job of bringing Felix to the location.

The door opening caused Changbin to quickly exit the chat and placed his phone down. He looked over to see Felix and he frowns.

"What's wrong?" Changbin asks as the male walks over. "Mhm? Oh, I'm just going somewhere next week so I won't be at school or home," Felix explains. "Than...why do you look so worried?"

"Well. It's my 6th anniversary of being in the neighborhood and I'm going to be missing it. I really don't want to but I have to go on the trip."

Changbin nodded his head. "Okay. You going to tell them or do you want me to?" Changbin asks. Felix pushes him to lay down and turned off the lights; turning the TV off as well.

"I just...just want to stay with you for a bit," Felix says in a quiet voice as he lays down as well. Changbin got a smile and the two got under the covers.

Felix lays his head on Changbin's chest and wrapped his arms around Changbin's torso. Changbin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and gave Felix's forehead a soft, light kiss.

"Goodnight, Lix."

"Goodnight, Binnie."

_________________________

Where do you think Felix is going?