22

2 ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ_________________________

2 ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ
_________________________

Felix grabbed his phone which vibrated on his side table. He smiles at Changbin's message and he quickly responded to the hang out with a yes. He got out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

He entered the shower after undressing and closed his eyes; exhaling at the warm water that ran over his body. Ever since Changbin had graduated and gone to college, they haven't had much time to hang out but since it was summer; they had all the time they wanted to catch up. Felix quickly finished and stepped out of the shower; wrapping a towel around his waist.

He dried his face off and grabbed his makeup bag. He stopped when he looked at himself in the mirror. His smile dropped as he looked at the scar on his chest where he had his surgery. He lifted his hand and gently traced the scar.

He quickly shook his head and applied a light amount of makeup. He dried off more and slipped on the clothes he had picked out; a black plaid skirt, a white shirt tucked in, and an oversized cardigan. He blow-dried his hair and styled it before taking out the necklace and putting it on. His phone rang in his room and he ran over; picking it up and answering it.

"You ready?" Changbin asks and Felix hums. "Yep," He answers. "Than hurry your pretty ass up. Someone wants a kiss," Changbin says and Felix rolls his eyes as he walks to the front door. He slips on his shoes after ending the call with his boyfriend who was impatient. He grabbed a small purse and slipped his phone, wallet, and keys inside before exited the house; seeing his boyfriend who was leaning against his car.

Felix closes his door and ran over; Changbin smiling brightly as he hugged the male. "How are you?" He asks as he looks at Felix. "Good," Felix says as he pecks Changbin's lips who smiles. "How are you?" Felix asks as he rubbed Changbin's cheeks with his thumb. "Much better now that I'm with my baby."

Felix rolls his eyes at his cheesiness. "Can we get going?" Felix asks in a whiny tone and Changbin chuckles; kissing his nose. "Yeah," He says and lets Felix go; opening the car door for Felix to enter. Felix got in and Changbin went to the driver's side and got in; buckling in. "Where are we going?" Felix asks as he buckled in; letting Changbin rest his hand on his thigh. "Mhm...I don't know. You have any idea?" Changbin asks as he started driving. "No, not really...nothing new has opened in a while," Felix speaks as he pulled out his phone to look for ideas.

Felix crossed his legs and his lips purse. "We could just go walk around downtown or something," Felix says as he turns off his phone and looks at his boyfriend. Changbin glanced at him with a smile. "Yeah. We can park at my apartment complex and walk from there," Changbin says and Felix smiles; nodding his head. "How's Oreo?"

Changbin chuckles at the younger. "She's doing fine. She's going to freak out when you come over," Changbin says. Felix hums and leans over; kissing his cheek. "Can't wait to have a 30-pound pit bull be jumping and barking at me," Felix says and Changbin chuckles.

Changbin parks in his apartment parking lot and they get out. Changbin grabbed his hand and they started walking. "College is starting for you in August," Changbin says and Felix nodded his head with a smile. "What are you majoring in again?" Changbin asks and Felix looks at him. "Mhm...I think it was photography. I can't remember." Changbin laughs and kisses his cheek which made Felix smile but blush.

"Even after two years, you still blush," Changbin says as he nuzzles his nose against Felix's cheek who blushes more. "I-It's cause we're in public. S-Shut up," Felix says as he glanced at him. Changbin stood in front of him and pulling him closer by the waist. He stopped and frowned. "Are you wearing makeup?" He asks and Felix pouted. "It took you a while to notice."

"Well, you look beautiful without makeup. I don't know why you wear it," Changbin says as they started walking again. "Because I can. I don't wear it much so you're lucky," Felix says as he kisses Changbin who smiles. "I am." Felix giggles as Changbin dragged him to a small diner.

____

Felix giggles as Changbin helped him onto the beach. Changbin grabbed his hand and they started walking towards the shoreline. "We should bring Oreo here," Felix says; squealing as Changbin picked him up bridal style. "Do not drop me into the ocean or a divorce will come in your future," Felix says as he wraps his arms around Changbin's neck. "We're not even married," Changbin says with a small laugh.

Felix shows his right hand which had the promise ring they had gotten on their first anniversary. "Right..." Felix giggles as Changbin puts him down. Changbin stopped Felix from walking further and Felix looked at him confused. "Everything okay?" Felix asks and Changbin smiles with a nod. "Yeah."

Felix smiles and tilts his head when Changbin reached into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a box and Felix looked at him confused. "I don't remember it being our anniversary or something," Felix says and Changbin chuckles. "I know...but since we're going to the same college I wanted to ask you something."

Felix's eyes widen as Changbin opened the box. "Binnie..." Felix says with a smile as he took the key from the box. "Of course I'll move in with you," Felix says and Changbin smiles; bringing Felix into a kiss who giggles and smiles. They pull away and Changbin rests his forehead on Felix's who smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you too."