14

______________________

Felix sat on the hospital bed; scrolling through the many photos he had with his friends. He smiles softly as he came to a picture of him and Changbin. It was the picture of he and Changbin when they went to the park and Felix explained his dream to the male.

Someone softly knocked at his door and he turned his head to see his nurse. "Someone is here to see you," She says. Felix smiles, thinking it was his parents. He shuts his phone off and fixed his blanket and turned his head; not expecting the male who stood there with flowers and a thing of chocolate with a small box on top.

"Hey...Binnie," Felix says, a little scared of what the male was going to say. Changbin thanked the nurse who smiles and leaves. Changbin walked over to the bed and slowly placed the things he brought on the table.

"Hey...why didn't you tell me?" Changbin asks as he sat down; taking Felix's hand. Felix looked down. "I didn't want to worry you," Felix says as he squeezed the male's hand; Changbin instantly noticing how weak it was. "You had everyone worried yesterday," Changbin says as he lifted Felix's hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry," Felix says. "You don't have to be sorry," Changbin says and he gently kissed Felix's forehead who smiles. "When is the surgery?" Changbin asks and Felix smiles. "Tomorrow. Are you going to come tomorrow before I go under?" Felix asks and Changbin nodded. "Of course I will. How long will it take?" Changbin asks; hoping it wasn't long.

"1 to 2 hours or maybe 3," Felix says as he placed a hand on Changin's cheek; rubbing it. "What time?" Changbin asks. "7 in the morning," Felix answers, and Changbin nodded his head again. Felix looked at the side table and smiles. "I love the flowers you got me."

Felix lets go of Changbin's hands and reached for the flowers. "I-I didn't know what flowers you liked so I got those," Changbin says; looking at the white roses which made Felix smile. "I love them. Thank you," Felix says as he leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Changbin smiles and watched Felix grab the box; opening on. "Awe," Felix says as he looks at Changbin who was blushing. "I-I saw the necklace when I was shopping for the chocolate and-"

Felix leaned forward and pecked Changbin's lips. "Thank you. I'll have to wear it after the surgery since I don't want it to get in the way," Felix says as he takes out the necklace with a smile. It was a golden necklace and what looked like a branch that was holding the two chains. Felix tilted his head and his eyebrows furrowed. "This looks...familiar," He says.

Changbin rubbed the back of his neck. "It looks like a cherry blossom branch," Felix says as he looks at Changbin with a smile. "S-So...maybe I got it had gotten the branch custom made that was one of your drawings," Changbin says which made Felix smile brighter. "Thank you, again," Felix says and Changbin smiles; leaning forward and kisses Felix's cheek.

A knock was heard and they turned their heads to see a nurse slowly entering. "Hello. Just a warning that visiting hours are closing soon," She says with a soft smile, and Changbin nodded his head. "Okay. Thank you, ma'am," Changbin says and she smiles before leaving.

"What's the first thing you want to do when you get out?" Changbin asks and Felix thought. "Mhm....definetly roller skating if I can. I love doing it," Felix says as he looks at the male, and Changbin nodded his head with a smile. "And you if you can't?"

Felix thought again. "Just hang out with everyone and do some random crafts or bake," Felix says with a smile. "Okay," Changbin says and kissed Felix's forehead again who smiles.

After a couple of hours, visiting hours were coming to an end. Changbin noticed Felix was getting tired as well so he stood up and laid Felix down. "I'll come tomorrow," Changbin says as he gently kissed Felix's forehead who smiles. "Bye, Binnie," Felix says. Changbin grabs his hand and squeezes it. "Bye, Lixie."

_________________________

How are you guys liking it so far??