13

______________________

Day Three-Wednesday

Changbin walked into school and was met with everyone running up to him. "Yeah?" Changbin asks. "Has Felix been texting you?" Chan asks and Changbin slowly nodded his head. "But not after today. Why?" He asks.

"We know Felix. If he's on a trip, he always texts in the group chat when he's on a trip," Chan says as he started pacing. "Maybe...he's just wanting to spend time with his grandparents?" Changbin questions though he wasn't so sure now.

Chan grabbed Changbin's wrist and pulls him towards the music room since nobody is ever in there. The 7 of them arrive and they enter to room; Jeongin closing the door. "What's going on?" Changbin asks with confusion. "Doesn't it seem weird?" Chan says as he sits down; everyone following and they ended up in a circle.

"Kinda," Everyone says all at once but Jisung spoke up, "but what is?" Chan rubs his face. "How Felix was acting," He says as he looks at everyone. "He was giving away some personal things; the stuffed animals we gave him on his 2nd anniversary," Chan explains. Changbin slipped into his thoughts as he tried to remember everything Felix's mom has given him.

He had visited before he went to school and he got another journal with scenery pictures with people. One of them was a couple on a path with cherry blossom trees around them. One the silhouettes were kneeled down and holding the other silhouettes hand; as if they were proposing.

"Bin!"

Changbin jumped and looked up at everyone. "Yeah?" He asks. "What were you thinking about?" Minho asks. "Just...something I got from Felix's mom," Changbin replies with a small shrug. Everyone looked at him. "It's just a sketchbook," Changbin answers as he fixes his jacket. "You're fixing your jacket a lot," Hyunjin says as his eyes narrow. "Yeah...it just keeps falling," Changbin says.

Everyone nods their heads and goes back to the topic before and Changbin zoned out; now getting worried about Felix since he couldn't text the male anymore.

____

After having school go by like a snail; it finally ended. Changbin quickly exited his classroom and ran down the hall; wanting to talk with Felix's mom. He exited the school and stopped to catch his breath as he started to walk through the somewhat cold air.

He exhales and started walking with a fast pace towards the neighborhood that seemed farther than it usually was. He didn't understand why he had a sudden wave of worry stay with him throughout the whole day but he did. He remembered in his health class in 8th grade what they taught them about depression and suicidal thoughts or actions so this was worrying him now.

He soon arrived and he picked up his walking speed to see both of Felix's parents home. He quickly arrived at the house and he knocked. A few seconds passed and the door opened to show Mr. Lee. "Oh, hello Changbin," The male says as he lets the male in who was still stressed and worry.

"Can I talk to you and Mrs. Lee?"

Changbin sat in the living room with Felix's parents who were now worried but towards Changbin. "Is something going on at home?" Mrs. Lee asks and Changbin quickly shook his head. "No, ma'am," Changbin quickly reassures with a smile. "I'm just...really worried about Felix."

Mrs. Lee's eyebrows furrow. "Why? He is okay," She says and Changbin nibbled at his bottom lip. "I know...but he won't be able to text after today and I remembered something back in 8th grade about-"

"You think he is going to do that?" Mrs. Lee asks and Changbin nodded his head. "I-It's probably wrong but-"

Mrs. Lee sighing caught Changbin's attention and he quickly stopped talking. "He probably didn't want any of you to know where he actually is but..." 

_____________________

Where do you think Felix is?