17

______________________

It was raining extremely hard but Felix was greatly enjoying it from where he sat in his hospital bed; recovering slowly. It was only the second day but Changbin couldn't visit as he had school and had to make up the work from when he missed school yesterday.

It was dark in the room since it was around 6 in the morning and there was no light outside beside the occasional lighting strikes but other than that; it was quite dim in the hospital. His phone, which was on the side table, vibrated softly and lit up the room. He turned his head from the gloomy scene outside and grew a smile at the message from Changbin.

He reached over slowly and grabbed his phone; smiling wider at the lock screen of his phone. He unlocked his phone and read the message with loving eyes.

Binnie💍❤🥺

Binnie💍❤🥺
Lixie~ I'll visit after school! I love you so so much ad I really don't want to go to school but my mom is making me. The guys, even though they told me not to tell you, are planning a welcome home party and I just wanted to warn you in case something happens. Anygay! I miss you at school and I miss randomly going over to your house and I want to cuddle you~I gotta go now! Byee❤

____

Felix sent him a message back before there was a soft knock on the door. He shut off his phone and placed it on his lap. "Come in," He said and the door opened to show his nurse. He gave a smile and she gave one back. "You have a few medications to take," She says as she places the tray down. Felix nodded his head and took the medication even though it tasted disgusting.

"I will bring your breakfast up here. You are not allergic to anything correct?" She asks and Felix shook his head. "No, ma'am," He says. She smiles and ruffles his hair. "Do you want the lights on?" She asks as she gestures towards the lights. Felix shook his head. "No thank you. Can I watch TV?" He asks and the woman smiles and nods her head. "Of course."

She opened the drawer to the side table and walked over to the TV that was above the bed; turning it on. She handed the remote to Felix who smiles. "It should already be on Roku if you want to watch Netflix or Youtube," She says and Felix nodded his head. "Thank you."

She smiles and leaves the room after saying a, "You're welcome." Felix turned his head towards the TV and switched to Netflix; getting ready to finish the dramas he hadn't finish before his surgery.

____

Changbin slowly entered Felix's room to see the male fast asleep ; the TV on but showed a paused episode. Changbin placed the flowers down and walked over; lightly kissing the side of Felix's head.

Felix shifted and rolled over slowly, looking at Changbin with a smile. "Hello," Felix says as he slowly sat up. "Hi," Changbin says as he brought a chair over and sat down. "How was school?"

Changbin hums as Felix ran his fingers through his hair. "Good. It's lonely though," Changbin says as he lays his head on the bed. Felix giggles and pinches his cheek. "I'll be out soon but I can't do anything physical for 6 weeks."

Changbin nodded his head and looked at the male's chest. "Do you want a hoodie?" Changbin asks out of the blue which made Felix look at him confused. "Depends," Felix starts with a smile. "It it yours?"

Changbin nodded his head. "Your mom told me to bring you something. I asked your nurse if you could wear something other than the hospital gown and she said it was fine," Changbin says as he walked over to his bag; taking out a plastic bag which had Felix's clothes.

He handed it to Felix and left the room for him to change. He enters after a few minutes to see Felix smiling brightly with the hood up. "Thank you," Felix says as he gave Changbin a kiss. "For the sweatshirt and the flowers."