21

4 ᵂᴱᴱᴷˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ

4 ᵂᴱᴱᴷˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ

_________________________

Changbin looked towards the door which opened; glaring at the boys who walked in. Felix, who was cuddled into his side, grabbed the remote and paused their movie. "Do you guys need something?" Felix asks as he looks at them. "We get you guys are a couple, but you gotta spend time with us," Hyunjin says as he walks over; wiggling in between the new couple; separating them.

Felix huffs as he glares at the male; picking up the puppy who was wanting to get on the bed. "Fine, then. I'll cuddle my daughter," Felix says and a long whine came from Changbin who shoved Hyunjin off the couch and pulled him over; Oreo barking and stumbling over to Changbin's lap who smiles. Hyunjin looked at them with an offended look as he was dragged away by Seungmin.

"Anygay! We wanted to have a sleepover!" Chan says as he claps his hand walking over in front of them. "At whose house?" Changbin asks as Felix leaned into his chest after taking the puppy to play with her. "My house! We're bringing our dogs over."

"My cats can't come," Minho grumbles and Jisung snorts.

Changbin and Felix look at each other before looking at Chan. "Sure. What time do we need to come over?" Felix asks as he lets Oreo down so Changbin could let her outside. "Mhm...5 would be good," Chan says as they walk towards the front door. "Okay," Felix says and gives a wave as they leave.

Changbin comes back over and sits behind Felix; bringing him back. "Stop being a pouty baby and let's continue the movie before someone else interrupts us again," Felix says as he grabs the remote and turns to lay on his side; playing the movie. Changbin grabbed the blanket that ended on the floor and draped it over his boyfriend before turning his head to watch the movie.

____

Changbin waited outside Felix's house with Oreo rolling around in the grass. Felix exited the house and he walked over; smiling as he received a kiss from his boyfriend. Oreo tugged Changbin as she started walking and Felix chuckles as he walks after them; grabbing the older's hand who smiles.

They got to Chan's house and Felix opened the door; everyone cheering as they pulled the couple in. Changbin let Oreo off her leash but the puppy stayed close to his side as he looked at the two unknown dogs who were playing in a playpen.

Jisung ran walked over and dragged Felix over to the couch to play a game while Changbin went to sit with the others.

After some time, Changbin started to want attention from his boyfriend who was focused on the game. Chan pulled out his phone to record as Changbin went over to Felix; moving Jisung so he could sit next to Felix. Changbin poked his side but didn't get a glance.

"Lix~" Changbin whines as he moved to sit in front of Felix; resting his head on Felix's leg but the male still wouldn't look at him. Changbin pouted as he started drumming his fingers on Felix's legs. Everyone was holding in a laugh, besides the two who were playing the game. Changbin huffs and stood up sitting next to Felix but brought him to sit in his lap.

Felix noticed the action and glanced at Changbin. "Yes?" He asks as he looks back at the TV screen. "Kiss," Changbin says, and Felix giggles. He turned his head and pecked his lips before looking back at the screen which left a proud Changbin.

They changed their position with Changbin leaning against the arm of the couch and Felix in between their legs. Changbin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and settled his face in the crook of Felix's neck.