15

______________________

Changbin entered the hospital behind Felix's parents. He told his mom about what he was doing and she was completely fine with it. After seeing where Felix was; they let Changbin go first.

Changbin walked ahead and he entered the room slowly; seeing Felix looking at the necklace. "Lixie?" Changbin calls and Felix looked at him. "Hi, Binnie," Felix says as the male walked over.

Changbin leaned down and kissed his forehead; placing his forehead on Felix's who smiles. "I'll be okay," Felix says as he sensed the male's worry. Changbin looked at him and cupped his face. "I promise. These doctors have saved many lives," Felix says as he places his hand on Changbin's. "I know..."

Felix rubbed Changbin's hand and kissed the tip of his nose. "I'll be okay," Felix says as he grabs Changbin's hand and placed the necklace in the male's hand. "Will this make you feel better?" Changbin chuckles as he looked at the gold necklace. "Maybe," Changbin says as he kisses his forehead again.

Felix smiles and looks at the necklace. "When I'm better. You can put the necklace on me," Felix says and Changbin nodded his head. It was Felix's parents turn and Changbin left; sitting in the chair and looking at the necklace.

He heard heels clicking caught his attention and he lifted his head to see a nurse walking over with a soft smile. She sat next to Changbin.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asks. Changbin shook his head. "Not yet but hopefully," Changbin answers. "That hopefully will turn true. I promise, our doctor who will be performing the surgery will keep him alive and I swear on that. He has saved many people and he has done many surgeries with the heart," she says and Changbin smiles.

"Thank you," he says and she smiles. "I'm Felix's nurse and he's an amazing boy. He talks about you sometimes," She says as she patted Changbin's hand. "Really?" Changbin asks and she nods her head. "He told me how he wanted his heartbeat to match yours and I told him we were going to do that."

Changbin looked at the women with soft eyes. She smiles and ruffles Changbin's hair. Felix's parents left and the three of them follow the nurse to where they were going to wait.

____

Felix had just gone into the room and Changbin couldn't help but get nervous. He kept repeating the nurse's words in his head as he held Felix's necklace in his hand.

"Changbin?"

The male turned his head to look at Mrs. Lee who was smiling. "Yes, ma'am?" Changbin says. "Can I see the necklace?" She asks and Changbin nodded his head; placing the necklace in Mrs. Lee's hand.

Changbin glanced at his watch and rubbed his eyes; remembering how early it was.

"It's beautiful." Mrs. Lee's voice caught Changbin's attention. Changbin smiles at the compliment and lets Mrs. Lee put the necklace in his hand. "Yeah. I took the drawing Felix wanted as a tattoo and got it made into this," Changbin says which made the two parents smile. "Felix is so lucky to have you."

Changbin blushes when Mrs. Lee kisses his cheek.

The rest of the time was silent; small chatter from doctors and nurses in the hallway, medical equipment being moved around, the occasional sound of the ambulances bring in patients, and patients walking around.

____

Changbin glanced at his watch and saw that an hour had passed. He looked over to his soon-to-be boyfriend's parents and spoke up. "Would you like something to eat?" Changbin asks and the two adults look at him. "Of course. Here-"

Changbin shook his head as he stood up. "It's okay. Any drinks?" He asks as took out his keys. After getting the adult's orders; he left the hall and went to get the drinks and small snacks.

He got back quickly since there were no lines and made his way towards where Felix's parents were waiting. Felix's nurse stopped him and he looked at her. "Yes?" Changbin asks with a little nervousness. She gave a smile. "I was just looking for you a couple of minutes ago. Felix is doing okay; just one more hour," She says and Changbin smiles. "Thank you," He says with a bow before she walked off to check on the other patients.

Changbin walked back over to where the adults were and handed them their food before sitting down where he was sitting before.

Now; was just more waiting. 

____

After an hour of waiting; the doctor came out. Changbin adverted his attention quickly from the necklace and at the doctor who pulled off his gloves. He pulled down his mask and Changbin saw the smile on his lips.

"We did it."

______________________

Felix did have a heart transplant which will be explained later. I did research and people with a heart transplant live for 5 or 10 years later but this is a story and I ain't making this shit sad so he's living forever or until he dies from something else cause I ain't making y'all cry if y'all haven't already.