24

_________________________

The sound of the pounding rain against the window filled the small apartment room. Changbin and Felix were cuddled together under the soft blanket with Oreo at the end of the bed; sleeping somewhat peacefully through the storm. Felix was surrounded by a bunch of warmth, one from his boyfriend, the other the fluffy blanket they were sharing, and then the pitbull at the edge who was keeping their feet warm.

Changbin inhales and pulled Felix closer to his body for more warmth since he felt his boyfriend slightly shaking. "You cold?" Changbin mumbles and Felix inhales as he shook his head. "Not anymore," He mumbles and Changbin hums; both falling back asleep.

____

Changbin slowly woke up, ish. He slipped his hands under Felix's shirt and rubbed his waist which caused a hum to come from Felix. Felix kissed his lips lazily and Changbin hums with a smile. "Good morning," Changbin mumbles, and Felix hums. "Morning," Felix says as he moves closer and Changbin holds him tighter as well. Oreo, who was already on the bed, hopped off and went to eat her food.

Changbin moved his face to neck and started leaving soft kisses on it while Felix ran his fingers through his hair. "We can take Oreo on a walk than cuddle," Felix says still a bit sleepy. Changbin hums and nods his head. "Can we have hot chocolate too and watch the Avatar?" Changbin asks as he looks at him. Felix pecks his lips and nods his head. "Yep."

Changbin smiles and rolls onto his back; yawning. Felix sat up and rubbed his eyes. "I'll put sweatpants on and get Oreo ready," Felix says as he rubs Changbin's chest who hums. "Put a long sleeve shirt on. It rained last night so it's probably chilly," Felix says as he pecks Changbin's lips who smile. "You got it, baby."

Felix chuckles and pats his chest before getting out of bed. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and slipped them on; glancing at Changbin who was still waking up and staring at the ceiling. He chuckles and left the room after slipping on fluffy socks.

"Oreo~ You wanna go on a walk?" Felix says which caught the dog's attention. Oreo ran over and jumped up; Felix grabbing her paws. "You lonely? You think daddy will let us get another puppy?"

"Definitely not."

Felix pouted as he let Oreo down. He turned to his boyfriend with his pout still on his lips. "Please~ I want a husky," Felix says as he walks over and lays his head on Changbin's chest. "No. Maybe when we have kids I'll let you get another dog," Changbin says and Felix smiles. "Okay!"

"Don't think we're having one now."

Felix rolls his eyes as he walks over to the front door; grabbing Oreo's leash and attaching it to her collar. "I'm not that dumb. I don't want to have a kid in college," Felix says as he slips on his shoes. Changbin hums and nods his head; kissing his cheek. "Sure."

Felix glares at Changbin who smiles; letting him leave first. "I don't wanna have sex till after marriage unlike some people," Felix says as he basically called out a certain couple in their friend group. "What do you expect from those two?" Changbin asks as he holds his hand as they walked down the stairs.

"At least Minho had a condom on. Chan would've beaten his ass if Jisung got pregnant," Felix says and Changbin nods his head with a chuckle.

Felix was right, it was chilly but Oreo seemed to enjoy it as she happy pulled Changbin since Felix was nearly falling. Changbin held Felix's hand and kept the pitbull from running off. "Someone trained her," Felix says with a chuckle. "I'm getting there. Taught her mostly things for walks and the normal things; sitting, laying down, waiting." Felix hums as he swings their hands.

____

Felix walked over to Changbin and laid on top of him. "Yes?" Changbin asks; feeling Oreo jump onto the bed. "Can we get another puppy?" Felix asks and Changbin glanced at him. "Please~ I wanna husky or a corgi," Felix says as he kissed Changbin's cheek.

Changbin went quiet to think. "Oreo won't be lonely when we're at school," Felix says as he kisses him again and Changbin rolls onto his back; Felix straddling his waist. Changbin held his thighs as his lips purse which made Felix pout.

Changbin smiles and leans up; kissing his lips. "Yeah. Which one?" Changbin asks since there were many kinds. "Mhm...I was thinking the red one," Felix says as he grabs Changbin's phone to show him a picture.

After showing Changbin he showed the phone to Oreo who sniffled it. "Do you want this one, Oreo?" Felix asks and she barks; making the two chuckle.