27

3 ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ _________________________

3 ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ
_________________________

Changbin snuck up behind Felix who was cleaning the dishes. He was about to tickle him when Oreo barked; causing Felix to turn around with a giggle at his upset boyfriend. "Man. I wanted to scare you," Changbin muttered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Felix chuckles and places the clean dish in the drying rack before kissing his boyfriend's lips. "Do you need anything?" Felix asks. "I was about to go study since my last exam is tomorrow," Felix asks as he wrapped his arms around Changbin's torso who smiles. "No...when are you going to be done with studying?" Changbin asks and Felix's lips purse. "2 hours maybe. Why?"

"Can you hold off on studying?"

Felix looked at him confused. "Binnie. I really need to study for this exam," Felix says with a stern look but Changbin just smiled. "30 minutes. All I need," Changbin says and Felix sighs. "Alright," He says and Changbin smiles.

He grabbed Felix's hands and pulls him over to the living room. "What?" Felix asks as Changbin laid down.

"Come here."

"No. Tell me what you're doing."

Changbin pouts as he sat up. "I'm too lazy to actually go to the gym but I want to lift weights," Changbin says as he made grabby hands to his boyfriend. "Are you calling me heavy?" Felix asks and Changbin quickly shook his head. "No. Oreo won't let me do to her and I don't want to hurt them too."

Felix sighs and shook his head. "You lay on me when I do pushups," Changbin says as he slowly got up. "Okay, that's a fair point but-" Felix squeals when Changbin picking him up. "We need to get you dumbells," Felix says as Changbin laid back down.

Changbin just smiles as he started benching him. "You wanna go anywhere after you graduate?" Changbin asks and Felix crosses his arms and ankles. "Mhm...I wanna go back to Japan. The cherry blossoms have bloomed and I want to take pictures," Felix says and Changbin smiles. "Mkay."

After a few minutes; Changbin let Felix stand up. "See? Wasn't that fun?" Changbin asks as he sat up. "I guess," Felix says with a small. He cupped his face and pecked his lips; smiling. "Alright. I'm going to go study now," Felix says as he pecks his lips again before leaving.

____

Changbin smiles and claps along with their friends as Felix walked across the stage to get his diploma. "So...we going to Japan?" Hyunjin whispers to Changbin who glanced at him. "Me and Felix. You guys can buy your own ticket," Changbin says as he looked back to watch his boyfriend.

Changbin smiles as he saw Felix who was distracted talking to one of his friends. He snuck up behind him and picked him up by the waist causing Felix to yelp. "Changbin! Would you stop that!" Felix says with a smile as his boyfriend placed him down; hugging him from behind. "No."

Felix rolls his eyes and turned around. "Hyunjin wants to take pictures. Come on," Changbin says and lets Felix bid his goodbye before Changbin leads him to where their friend group was waiting.

After a couple of pictures; Changbin picked Felix up bridal style. Felix wrapped his arms around his neck and tilted his head. "Yes?" Felix asks as he messed with his boyfriend's hair which he had grown out into a mullet. "Remember when you said you wanted to go to Japan last week?" Changbin asks and Felix's eyes widen and he nodded his head. "We're going?"

Changbin nodded his head and Felix hugged his neck; kissing him. "When are we leaving?" Felix asks and Changbin smiles, "Next week."

Felix squeaked and had Changbin put him down. "Gotta pack! Bye guys!" Felix was about to walk off but he stopped. "Chan. You're watching Lily and Oreo."

__In Japan__

Felix pulled Changbin's arm who was still asleep. "Babe~ Come on, I wanna see the Cherry Blossoms," Felix whines as he sits on his back. They both took a nap after shopping for a while and Felix woke up a few minutes ago.

Changbin groans as he hides his head under the pillow; Felix giggling. "Come on~ It'll just be a peaceful walk," Felix says as he removed the pillow. Changbin didn't answer and Felix hits him with the pillow. "Come on~" Felix whines as he hits him again.

Changbin picks his head up but Felix hits him again. "Baby, stop," Changbin says and Felix stopped. "Sorry!" Felix says as he kissed Changbin's head who chuckles. Felix sat next to him and Changbin looked at him. "Yes?" He asks and Felix pinched his cheeks. "Let's go see the cherry blossom please~"

Changbin pecks his lips and pushed him onto the bed. "I said cherry blossoms not fucking," Felix says and Changbin rolls his eyes. "I know," He says and pecks Felix's lips. He got out of bed and changed into ripped jeans and a sweatshirt. Felix got out of bed and went to the restroom.

Changbin quickly walked over to his side table and opened it; taking the ring box and slipped it in his hoodie pocket. He puts on a bomber jacket and quickly changes the ring into the left pocket since Felix usually walks on his right side.

Felix kissed his cheek which caught his attention. "You ready?" Felix asks and the male nodded his head with a smile.

Changbin looked at Felix who was smiling brightly as they walked down the walking area of the cherry blossom. "Lixie, do you want a picture?" Changbin asks and Felix smiles at him. "But first..."

Felix squeals as Changbin spun him and kissed him. Felix giggles as he pulled away. "Yes, Mr?" Felix questions as Changbin stepped away. Changbin grabbed his hand and smiles. "We've been dating for a couple of years and I've been thinking," Changbin says as he got down on one knee. Felix's eyebrows furrow but they widen when Changbin took out a ring box.

"Lix...will you marry me?"

Felix smiles brightly when Changbin opened the box to show the exact ring Felix wanted.

"Yes! Oh my gosh!"

Changbin chuckles and stands up; slipping the ring onto Felix's finger who giggles. He pulls the older into a kiss who smiles. He pulls away and smiles at him. "Picture now?" He asks and Felix nods his head.

____

BinLix

Likes 926

Likes 926

I think he's going to want to live in Japan now

View 82 comments

JinBitch is that a RING?!

MinHoe HOLD UP-

LesSungie WHOOP MY BESTIE GETTIN' MARRIEEED😤✊💍

BearMama 💍❤

Chaddy WAIT-

MamaLee AHH LEE FELIX GET YOUR BUTT HOME RIGHT NOW

PapaLee shit imma be a grandpa soo😳