𝟎𝟑.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Mᴀʀᴛᴇʟ Hᴏᴍᴇs
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽 ⏌

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ Mᴀʀᴛᴇʟ Hᴏᴍᴇs 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽 ⏌

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝟑

Fourth of July , the number one day of the year the whole block was out . People we called family but really weren't family , our 'aunties' of the neiborhood, the grandma's .

Barbecuing, enjoying time with neighbors. Every now and then something would pop off . One of the drunk old dudes would say sum to Shalae , and him and his boys ended up doing too much .

Which sometimes resulted in somebody getting . But , no matter how many people got hurt in this here feild . We always showed eachother love , always outside , and we always found a way to be happy together.

"Nari!" My daddy yelled at me and I hopped off the swing running towards him and his friends as they sat in the plasitc white chairs infront of our apartment building .

"Yes daddy?" I looked around "Hey y'all " I waved at my family and they responded .

"Pull them shorts down" He pointed and I looked down pulling down my shorts "You hungry?"

I shook my head squinting from the sun "Nah , I'm good for now" I told him and he reached in the black bag that sat by his chair and my eyes went wide .

"Thank you thank you thank you" I ran up to him and hugged him holding onto his neck tight as he chuckled and fixed my ponytail .

No matter how old I was , Imma always be a daddy's girl , he taught me everything I know . He's so experienced. And the things he couldn't teach me , Loui's momma did . Loui's mama is my auntie, my daddy's sister .

But Loui is blasian , her daddy is Asian but he aint one of them bougie-rich asians that owns businesses . He hustles just like my daddy . And last month they moved over here so now she lived right next door to me .

I did my little happy dance earning laughs from my uncles and aunties whom were standing around . I grabbed the slim jims from my daddy and almost ran away until he stopped me .

"Wait , Nari where yo sister? I needa give her this Snapple. " He raised his eyebrow pulling out the strawberry-kiwi Snapple from the bag and I looked around .

"Ion' know daddy , she was just right there..." I pointed at the park bench and he nodded slowly like he knew where she was "Imma go ask Taurus and nem' " I told him and he nodded once again sparking his blunt.