𝟕𝟏.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ.
𝟼:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Nari?!"

Was the last thing I heard before I felt my whole hit the concrete , my head was cradled by someone's hand.

-

" If I were to die I guess he wouldn't care...interesting.."

Bando looked up from his hands , and at me.

As soon as he saw me he stood up and hugged me. "Lil man safe by the way , they said you had a minor seizure due to shock or sum like that..."

"Oh.."

"What happened? We was all happy and shit and you just fell."

"Was it bad?" I asked and he shook his head . "I seen my mom..."

"Nari-"

"I know , she's gone , its just- I was so happy. I wish she was here with me . You know how many times I would see pregnant people on tv as a child , I used to stuff my shirt with a pillow and act like that. I always wanted a baby , my mama used to just smile and laugh. I can't hear that anymore Taurus." I cried and he pulled me into a hug .

"You know I know how it gets , you've been doing this since we were little . I know how much a baby means to you. And I hate that she's not here with you , but look" He lifted my head "I'm here , remember?"

"Yeah" I nodded .

"I'm always here"

"I missed yo big headed self." I smiled pulling him back into a hug.

"Now that I got you in a good mood-"

"Oh lord"

"No it's not that bad I- Well see . Since you named my child . I think it's time I give you my suggestions."

"Ok go ahead"

"Wellllll I like Tandarious and I.."

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"That's ghetto as heck , what job do you know gone hire somebody named Tandarious?" I asked making him laugh "You knew that was some messed up , son son tell him not to play on yo top."

"I also think , we should switch our kids."

"The hell ever" I waved him off "Bestie i'm parched..."

He shook his head handing me a water bottle and I gulped it burping after. "Ion see how that nigga D put a baby in you, you a whole nigga."

"See about that..." I scratched the back of my head looking down and his mouth fell .

"Don't tell me you had a baby wit a random?"