𝟎𝟓.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ—Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿.𝙼  ⏌

"Where you been girl?" Promise asked me as we sat on my bed and waited on Kashayla and Jamie to come .

"Shit, just doing me." I smiled laying on my back and pulling the covers over me.

She gave me the side eye and I side-eyed her back. "We gone just act like you wasn't limping while we walking back in the room?" She said laughing and I laughed with her .

"Don't do that I'm still being celibate." I thought about it.. "His fingers .. fucking heaven."

"Damn bitch, that shit got you glowing way more than usual." She smiled.

One thing about Promise, she always wants to see you happy .

I sighed "He's ehh whatever.."

"Mhm" She twisted her lips to the side "What the hell Kashayla needed to tell that was so important? And why we had to come to your house instead of hers?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm tryna figure that out myself." I shrugged and heard the door open . In walked Kash and Jamie came in behind her .

I squinted noticing Kashayla was looking down as she sat in the chair that sat in the corner of the room.

Jamie sat in the middle of me and Promise on the bed .

"Kash, youn wanna come sit down on the bed?" I asked her and she wiped a tear .

"No...I have something to tell y'all." She sniffled and we all looked at her confused

"Wussup?" Promise asked her and she started playing with her fingers. 

"I owe this guy alot of money and I don't have all that money right now." She said above a whisper and we all looked at eachother.

"What you do?" Jamie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ion wanna talk about it..." She looked down "I was hoping since yo dad gotta lotta money you could help me Nari. " She looked up at me and I curled my face up.

"I—"

"No, she didn't put you in this situation you did . You did what you did and now you owe this man money . By the way you're explaining it, it's sounding as if he wanna kill you or some. Don't involve nobody else in no mess you started she not finna ask her daddy for no money for you." Promise cut me off. 

"Right." Jamie added and Kashayla stood up.

"Y'all acting fake as fuck right now and ion like the energy i'll just talk to y'all later." Kashayla left before we could say anything else to her.

"Bye, the hell..." Jamie waved it off "Aint nobody tryna die witcho ass."

I just sat that there feeling bad because she called me fake. Like I was not about to steal no money from my dad knowing he wouldn't be giving no big amount of money to her.

Yeah I could of asked but I never and never will lie to him about nothing so at this point she just gone have to deal with that on her own.