𝟖𝟒.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ- Gᴀ
𝟺:𝟺𝟼 𝙿.𝙼⏌

"Hey mama"

"Mmmm" She pursed her lips playfully making me gasp "You know i'm playing baby how you doing?"

"I am doing well how are you?" I asked pulling away from the hug "You still be wearing the smell I bought you huh?"

She laughed "Yesss girl i am so addicted" She told me just smiled and smelling the air . I laughed .

"I can telll"

"I've been well also , just getting by..."

"Yeah..." I trailed off looking around .

"Its nice to see you especially after all these years you never come see lil ole me anymore" She frowned .

"Don't do that you making me feel badd, and I didn't even know he passed ma."

"Youn never answer no calls , and its all over the interline girl . Just ignant" She shook her head

"I'm too old to be getting hit upside the head"

"You aint never too old" She shook me off . "And you need to come see me more often"

"Okay okay , I hear you"

"I aint even hit you that hard"

"I bet I got a mark on my head I-"

"AHT AHT! Aint nobody tryna hear that" She cut me off and I giggled.

"You rudeee"

"I cooked meatballs" She whispered smiling . She always made me meatballs and , nobody but me could have any .

"Ouu where they at?"

She pointed toward the house , same house same scene . Aint nun change about this street . I remember my ass use to be up and down the street late at night .

Shaking my head I walked towards the house getting greeted by some folks I did know from his family amd then there was older men tryna 'flirt' but I kept walking . Smiling not trying to be rude .

Hated to give off the impression that I thought I was any better than anyone or I couldn't converse with someone because of their status . I mean i'm still a person.

"I just got bit by a spider last night" A little girl frowned looking at her arm as I entered the kitchen "Hope ion turn into spider bitch"

"Ohhh shit" I mumbled being caught off guard , all the kids around her started laughing .

I just minded my business opening the over seein the meatballs in the pan making me smile .

"Lick lick lick lick , I wanna eat yo d-"

"MAMA! Yo daughter in here showing out for these kids being grown!" I heard a older voice yell as I was stuffing my face .

"Girl slow down they aint going nowhere" Promise stepped in laughing at me .

"You know these shit be bomb as I dont know what, I could never"