𝟒𝟐.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Lᴏs-Aɴɢᴇʟᴇs
𝟷:𝟷𝟻 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

"Just friends my ass"

"No really we're just on good terms right now" I fixed my dress in the mirror.

"So what about D?"

"What about D?" I looked at her and she gave me the same look "Were not together , and he's in jail." I shrugged.

She pushed her lips to the side looking off.

"Chile" I shook my head grabbing my purse "How do I look?" Doing a 360 .

"Yessssss ma'am" She stuck her tongue out hyping me up making me laugh . "Alright smoochies now leave so I can fuck on my man." She pushed me out the door and I made a disgusted face .

"T.M fucking I"

I walked outside as soon as I heard a car beep and walked to the car's passengers side to be met with Amari and he held the door open for me making me smile and get inside .

He jogged back over to his side after closing my door and pulled out the driveway of their rental home . Yes , their rental home .

Jamie wanted to stay with Jackboy and I didn't want to stay at the hotel by myself so I stayed there also .

"Ouu turn this up" I turned the radio up before he could respond . "ION WORK JOBS BITCH I AM A JOB BITCH I AM A JOB YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE A HIKE" I pointed to his head and mushed him with my finger making him mug me .

"Pay me for a suck or slop!" I took my seatbelt off turning sround in my seat .

"You feeling this song a lil too much for my liking" He said after turning the radio down and grabbed my arm with his free arm "Sit the hell down with that dress on"

I sat down after pulling my dress down a little and he turned into a seafood restaurant making me smile big .We went inside and got seated , after ordering our drinks we sat in a comfortable silence .

"So where did you get that name from?"

"What name?"

"Ion remember you mentioning you were Haitian."

"I just found out a year ago , my birthday's last name was kinda weird to me so I asked him about it and turns out his family is Haitian or whatever . So I just started going by that." He shrugged and I nodded . "I heard Jamie call you Nari , when you started going by that?"

"When you left" I said dryly and he raised an eyebrow "I do not like being called N'Ace."

"Damn since when?" He laughed "I've been calling you that this whole time how come you aint say nun?"

"I couldn't get mad at you over something you didn't know.." I shrugged "You knew me as N'Ace I don't want to be that person anymore.."

"Who is that person?" He took a spare straw off of the table and played with it.

"The person I was with you , I don't carry myself like that anymore . I was younger and making dumb decisions. I felt like Nari was the more mature side of me and I like that. " I shrugged and he looked like he thought I was lying .